Control Appliance Service Ltd.

Appliance Repair
271 Silver Springs Blvd Scarborough ON M1V1G6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Agincourt  >  Control Appliance Service Ltd.  >  Oven bake element not heating properly
Lu E - The Blue Mountains
Lu E - The Blue Mountains
8 reviews L1S3Y5, ON

Oven bake element not heating properly

Thanks to Homestars I found Joe of Control Appliance Service. On a recent Friday night, my oven's bake element wasn't heating properly. I thought of buying a new element, but was intimidated by removal and installation instructions that I read on the internet. On Saturday morning I read reviews on Homestars and decided on Control Appliance. I phoned the company and left a message about my oven's problem. Shortly after Joe called and said he would be by in a few hours, and would call when he was on his way. Within a few hours, he called and arrived shortly after. Joe was in my home for only about 30 minutes -- quickly and efficiently diagnosing my oven's problem. (The clock wasn't working properly, which apparently affects the oven heat.) Joe replaced the clock with a new one that he had on his truck and gave me a 1-year written warranty on parts and labour; (Total cost ($226) was $120 parts; $80 labour; $26 HST.) If I had bought the clock at a store (for at least $120), there would have been only a 3-month parts warranty and I would have had to install it myself (LOL). Joe was so polite and tidy and my oven is working perfectly. I highly recommend Joe and his company.