Concrete Elegance

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Concrete Countertop

I emailed her our design, she gave me the best price with the quickest turn around. I never would have that a concrete counter top would looks so good. If you want something that is unique and not too expensive, then check out concrete, you'll be surprised. I love Concrete Elegance.

More about Concrete Elegance

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Does your concrete stain? Not anymore! Our new sealer provides excelent protection against acids and oils without sacrificing the lok and fel of polished concrete. This stain resistance, however, develops slowly, so for the first wek folowing aplication, we ask that you be extra careful with water ...