Concrete Azores Ltd.

Decorative Concrete
Oakville ON
HomeStars  >  Decorative Concrete in Oakville  >  Concrete Azores Ltd.

Reviews for Concrete Azores Ltd.

Praimnath in Toronto
Praimnath in Toronto

Excellent concrete job

I called Concrete Azores to rectify a horrible concrete job done by another company.
They immediately sent out a rep.
I got a quote for removing and replacing the curbs with better concrete and
with better curb side appeal. They kept to the schedule they promised
and were always prompt. The width of the curbs had to be increased by 6 inches
and they did it at no extra costs.
They power washed the driveway, the sidewalks and even the street to ensure no
residue concrete was left behind. Their clean-up was quite thorough! Even my pants were washed.
I am extremely happy with the job Concrete Azores did.

Thank you so much for the feedback. You and your family were a pleasure to work for

Worst customer service

customer service is at worst level one can think of.
It’s almost an year since they started but never came back to complete the job.
Won’t pick up phone either.
Worst experience ever.

We helped you and went above and beyond what we signed on for. I had my crew spend countless hours by going the extra mile. The trap you speak of is you misleading the crew. I'm sorry you're unhappy but my work ethic and craft speak for itself

Weezie in Scarborough
Weezie in Scarborough

Driveway, walkway, walkway on both sides on the house and a big patio in the backyard.

Very disappointed!!!! We have many cracks in the aggregate. and it's 2.5 yrs old. We had to put the sealant on ourselves cause they were too "busy" to do it. we brought Paul a lot of customers and I regret it now. Never again!

Victor from Halton Hills
Victor from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front Entry in Exposed Aggregate

This was our second project wit Concrete Azores and we are very disappointed with the work and lack of customer service. The exposed aggregate was not washed properly so that in a number of places it is just cement with none of the pebbles. When we spoke to their salesperson Paul Almeida he said he would speak the owner Tony. Despite being on a job site just 3 houses away Tony didn't bother to walk over to my house and speak with me or even look at the work that had been done. In addition when I asked for a quote to reseal the project I was told by Paul that due to the issues they would do it for free or give me a bucket of the sealer and show me how to do it myself. Despite seeing me a few times when he was completing the work at my neighbour's home he always had an excuse as to why he didn't have the quote or sealer for me and told me that he would return at a later date. That was over 2 months ago and I'm still waiting. I would not use Concrete Azores again. The second time was definitely no charm!

Disappointed & Unhappy from Milton
Disappointed & Unhappy from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

walkway

I had my entire backyard, walkway from the front door to the backyard and front entrance. I was unhappy with the walkway. His crew came back and "fixed" the walkway. Was very disappointed with the outcome. Called Tony who tried to convince me that there is nothing wrong and advised it looks good. I asked him to take a picture and post it on his website. I will be paying another company to break the concrete and have the side re done the right way.

As stated before we went above and beyond and still 19 years laters clients coming back to see us.

joe from Mississauga
joe from Mississauga

exposed aggregate patio/walkway

Thanks to Tony, Paul and their crew. They started and finished as promised. My wife and I are very happy with the finished product looks great, thanks again it was a good experience.

You were amazing to work with

ARad from Mississauga
ARad from Mississauga

Aggregate Concrete Walkway and Porch

We bought a house with a painted white porch that was dangerously slippery in the winter and looked terrible if it wasn't repainted every year. Paul and his crew transformed the porch with their work. We and our neighbours love the new look of our porch. Definitely added to the curb appeal of our home!

Was a pleasure !!

Ashley from Oakville
Ashley from Oakville
1 review Milton, ON

driveway

Paul and tony did my driveway Sept 2013 they were fast and efficient . They left area outside spotless. Im very happy with my driveway. Very helpful advice was given to my on maintenance .

Glad to hear it!!

More about Concrete Azores Ltd.

Exterior concrete and exposed aggregate work including driveways, patios and curbs.
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Oakville?