Concord Furniture

Reviews for Concord Furniture

maryam in Toronto
maryam in Toronto

bed room set

the bed room set delivered after 5 weeks (3 weeks after they had set to deliver), the advertised colour was walnut, the furniture arrived was Cherry, and they refused to take it back.
there was supposed to be 2 night stand, only one was delivers with scratch and it took another 3 week to replace it and bring the next one.
the mirror case was broken, and it took them another 3 weeks to replace it, all and all it was very bad deal, would not buy anything from these people

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied because when I went to you home, in person, with a drawer from the set in our showroom and confirmed you received the correct colour you were happy at that time. As I explained colours can appear different in different lighting. Hope you keep that in mind with any of your future purchases.
Thank you.

J. Ralph in Toronto
J. Ralph in Toronto

Product matches Advertisment

I was truly amazed to finally find a furniture store that has the same items advertised on display in their showroom. A few years ago my husband and I were mislead by another store when we discovered that items in the flyer were not even in the store to see. When we meet with Benjamin at Concord Furniture we saw the items that lured us to the store on display exactly as shown in the flyer as well as on their web site. I highly recommend this gem of a store to anyone. Thanks to everyone at Concord for our outstanding experience.

Truly,
Jennifer

Delano Murth in Brampton
Delano Murth in Brampton

Smooth Process

I purchased a sofa and love seat from concord furniture . Was quoted 6-8 weeks. Came on time. Looks phenomenal. Delivery team very friendly. Thanks Concord, definitely coming back for my dining table.

ADL in Brampton
ADL in Brampton

RUN ... SAVE YOURSELF ...

RUN RUN RUN... THEY SELL FAKE FURNITURE ... and have the WORST service ever.

We bought 100% (non bonded) leather love seats from Concord, and after several months they started to peel. I called back at which point Norma told me that it could have been because of a bad cow, but confirmed that we paid for 100% real leather (non bonded). The product we received was bonded leather, you could even see the glue and fabric below where the love seats were peeling. After a year of going back and forth they refused to help. They blamed the manufacturer (couchesbyfancy) and refused to take any accountability. I asked to speak with the owner and was told that he doesn't deal with customers that I would need to deal only with her. I finally had to give up, but posted by story on social media. Once I did that I found out that many other customers went through the same thing. Don't shop here, run with your money!!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Poor Customer Service

I purchased a sofa and arranged for a delivery for 530pm
I advised the store that I am at work and that I wont be home until after 5:30
They delivery came before the scheduled time
The delivery came 45mins early , when I told customer service that I would not be home
I would never go back to this store

mssteffie2003 in Toronto
mssteffie2003 in Toronto

Bedroom suite

Concord Furniture
905-455-8818
200 Clarence Street
L6X1T4

I found Concord Furniture while looking for a specific bedroom set by Homelagance. I spoke with Nelson on the phone and was quoted a price lower than another store I had been in contact with and Nelson was far nicer as well. Concord had the actual furniture on site so hubby and I drove from Ajax to see it. When we were there we meet Drew as well who was extremely helpful! My set came today, a good 2 weeks earlier than I thought ? The delivery was quick and professional and everything was perfect! It is a great place to buy furniture and the service was impeccable. Thank you Nelson and Drew as well as Norma who set up the delivery. We will definitely be going back to buy our sofa !!
Steph

Stacey Kongo in Brampton
Stacey Kongo in Brampton

Happy Camper

I'm writing today to express my POSITIVE views of Concord Furniture. Staff was very helpful in assisting me and my husband select a sectional. Love the fabric options and the "configure your own" pieces to fit our basement perfectly. Thanks Concord, will be recommending you to others.

Worst customer service.

I bought furniture worth 2400 and was told delivery within 5 days. It's been 2 months haven't received it. They blame shipping from china and not there management. Never buy from concord furniture Brampton.

Hard to respond with limited information. As far as a delay out of China, that is not uncommon and every business has had delays when orders are from overseas.

unhappy in Brampton
unhappy in Brampton

extremely poor customer service and delivery

I must say that I have to add to the list of bad reviews on this site. We made a purchase of 2 items on Oct.22/16 which was delivered faster than expected on Oct.28/16 which is the only good thing I have to say in this review. The delivery people (2 guys) were super fast delivering the items into my home, 5-7 mins. There was no paper work for me to sign or anything, no time to look over the items for damage. They were gone so fast. I was told later by Norma that they use contract movers to deliver there furniture etc.
I got my flashlight out to look over the side table and server shortly after and both items were damaged. The side table had bottom shelf split and the server had several scratches, clearly from delivery in my opinion. We went right up to the store as it was still open and the sales manager said not to worry, just email Norma the photos with invoice and it would be taken care of. Well, after multiple phone calls, Dec.16/16 there is apparently a repair man coming to replace the bottom shelf to the side table and look at the server to see if it is repairable. What kind of company would deliver you damaged furniture and not replaced it asap. If you buy anything like a car, you would not pick it up with scratches and dents. Then tell you we will fix it later, no they would replace the car.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER DON'T BUY HERE

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER DO NOT BUY HERE. I BOUGHT A COUCH HERE, IT WAS A 6-8 WEEK LEAD TIME IT TOOK 14 WEEKS FOR ME TO GET IT. NORMA (DEALS WITH ALL THE ORDERS) WAS ZERO HELP, AFTER 8 WEEKS HAD PASSED SHE THEN DECIDED TO LOOK UP WHY MY COUCH WAS DELAYED. ONLY BECAUSE I ASKED HER TOO. I THEN FIND OUT THAT THEY CAN'T MATCH THE FABRIC I PICKED FROM THE SHOWROOM BOOK AND THAT MY COUCH IS A DARK GREY NOW INSTEAD OF A LIGHT GREY. THIS WAS INFURIATING. SO FINE I SETTLE THEY OFFER TO PAY FOR MY DELIVERY. DELIVERY DAY COMES THEY SAY THE DELIVER PEOPLE WILL SHOW UP FROM 2-5 PM I MISS A DAY OF WORK FOR THIS DELIVERY AND OF COURSE THEY SHOW UP AT 6:45PM SO I TOOK A DAY OFF WORK FOR NO REASON AND THE FINAL KICKER! THEY FORGOT / DIDN'T SEND THE MIDDLE SECTION OF MY COUCH SO NOW AFTER 14 WEEKS OF WAITING I HAVE TWO ENDS OF A COUCH AND NO CENTER PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!!!!!

Dear Private User, Regardless of what you feel Concord Furniture has been voted and won the Reader's Choice Award for Best Furniture Retailer in Brampton 2016. We would like to extend our apology for any inconvenience caused but Concord Furniture relies on the Canadian Manufacture to make all special order sofas within the time frame given. Unfortunately the colour you chose could not be matched by the mill and no one was informed until it was too late. You were offered the same set in a darker colour or a full refund, you chose to go with the darker colour as long as it was delivered at no charge. The manufacture processed your order within 2 weeks and Concord delivered to your home (Grand Valley) an hour away at no charge. Now, there has been a human error made were Concord was short shipped 1 piece but this will be delivered to your home within 1 weeks time and this will also allow enough time for your new floor to be installed and the delivery people will be able to set your sectional up in place.

Looking for Furniture pros in Brampton?