HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Newmarket  >  Complete Window Coverings Inc.

Reviews for Complete Window Coverings Inc.

Cora C. from East Gwillimbury
Cora C. from East Gwillimbury
3 reviews Beaverton, ON

Window Blinds

Carmine was extremely helpful in my selection of Blinds for function but also curb appeal from the outside of my home. Something I never thought about.
Very professional and my Zebra blinds were delivered/installed on time. Very happy with products and service from CWC. Thanks Carmine!

4128 9

Leslieville12
Leslieville12

Plantation Shutters&Blinds with the best SERVICE!!

Carmine was extremely helpful with our window covering needs. He helped us choose the right shutters (and spacing) for our windows as well as neat blinds for our garden doors. Everything was on time and you can't beat his prices for the quality of the work. HIGHLY recommended!!

More about Complete Window Coverings Inc.

Custom shutters and brand name blinds provided in a shop at home environment.