Complete Roofing

Complete Roofing

Reviews for Complete Roofing

0 reviews Burlington, ON

New roof

Needed new plywood roof and shingles. Day and a half it was done. Excellent job.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage re-shingle

Complete Roofing has been fantastic! The job was detailed, specific shingles used to match my house and the warranty explained in detail.
Prompt, efficient and cleaned up once the job was complete. For my Roof, one day.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Reroofing

From start to finish, the crew was on time and completed the work in a timely fashion. Site was pretty much left in the same condition (clean) as before.

Nice working with you!

1 review Burlington, ON

Roof in Weathered Wood

Very Fast , very good and paid attention to what I asked.
Sales very helpful.

Complete Roofing Team

The service and quality of the work was great, and for a very fair price. They cleaned up after themselves and were very efficient- extremely happy with Complete Roofing!

Ron Jegeris from Hamilton
Ron Jegeris from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Complete Roofing is very professional and a well structured company. They arrived on time and completed the work on time as promised. I would highly recommend this company for your new roof and blow in insulation.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Ron J

Ron,

ssamarin in Toronto
ssamarin in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof

I’ve used Complete Roofing for all my residential construction projects over the last 20+ years. The team at Complete Roofing has always provided me with quality workmanship, prompt service and competitive pricing. I always recommend them to friends and family and will continue to use them in the future for my construction projects.

Steve - Heartwood Custom Carpentry Inc.

Steve,

We appreciate your kind words! It has been a pleasure to work with you and develop a friendship over the years.

Complete Roofing Team

Private User reviews Dunnville, ON

Repair of entire roof

The work was great, done really well and really quickly. Would highly recommend this company.

We're happy we could help!

Complete roofing team

More about Complete Roofing

At Complete Roofing, we are dedicated to providing you with an unparalleled level of protection and peace of mind when it comes to your roofing, exteriors and projects. We have been building customer satisfaction and loyalty with our services in the Golden Horseshoe for over 30 years, an accomplishment that ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?