Compass Home Services Inc.

Compass Home Services Inc.

Reviews for Compass Home Services Inc.

Geronimo in Toronto
Geronimo in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

A/C installation by Nick and Chris

I spoke with Steve O'Hara and I thought he was a very gentle person but he got a bit annoyed when I was trying to get a better deal on the price. So the A/C price was not lowered at all so with the service installation.

The installation should have been good, but I saw that the unit is not seamless! Part of the side cover is not within the top cover, so there's protruding part of the cover.

Also the position of the unit is not at all right, the front side of the a/c is not facing where it should be, the street. Instead all the connections are all on the street side, anyone could have access and it so tempting if somebody wants to play with it. Chris said there's a bush beside it, which could have been easily cut. I was not happy at all thinking of the price I put myself into.

Hello Geronimo. I am glad that we were able to address all your concerns regarding your AC installation. We were able to relocate your AC upon your approval. The existing wire connections were resolved and no longer exposed to possible vandalism. At Compass we appreciate our customers and provide the most qualified technicians for service and installations.

maggie1284 in Oshawa
maggie1284 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace

We contacted Compass through Home Depot call center. From the initial appointment with Steve, who was very knowledgeable and helpful with selecting a furnace to the installation team of Nick and Joel, who were awesome and left us with clear information and a clean work area. They were even patient with our nuisance doggy. Would recommend this team to everyone. Robert and Maria.

Hi Robert and Maria, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We're glad to hear you were happy with the work completed by our knowledgeable team here at Compass! Please feel free to give us a call if you should have any questions or need anything else - Vikki on Behalf of the Compass Team.

LC in Bowmanville
LC in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

A/C Installation

From Vikki in the office to Nick and Brad onsite, it was a very pleasant experience and I highly recommend this company. They also left the work area and surroundings spotless - bring on the summer!
Lisa (Bowmanville)

Hi Lisa! We aim to make the entire experience as stress free and enjoyable as we possibly can for our customers. We truly appreciate hearing how happy you are with our team. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. - Lindsay on Behalf of the Compass Team.

brian in Toronto
brian in Toronto

AC Install

I had contacted Bob Steenson for a quote as I had worked with him in a professional capacity... I soon found out that his company was also the installers for Home Depot, so that worked out well. I went to Bob initially because of how he handled himself in my work place experience, and I am happy to say that it translated over to my current install of an AC unit from Home Depot. So far everything is good, and I am happy that I won't have to go through another summer like the this worrying about my 20 year old unit conking out. All in all, I am quite satisfied.

Hi Brian, We are glad to hear that you're happy with the service and installation of your new AC. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it's much appreciated. Please feel free to give us a call if we can help with anything in the future. Thanks again - Vikki on Behalf of the Compass Team.

Peter Clendinneng from Ajax
Peter Clendinneng from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

Compass Home services has been our "go to" service provider for more than 10 years. When it was time to replace our furnace and AC in June of 2015 we went to Compass. The Trane product and the Compass service technicians Blair and Josh are first class. President Bob Steenson is readily available to advise or help if required. We have now used our new system for both heating and cooling. Its perfect!

Hi Peter. Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear you have allowed Compass Home Services to be your service provider for over 10 years. We appreciate our customers and for that reason, many of our customers come back to us when it is time to upgrade their system. Yes, our technicians are top rate and Bob Steenson, President offers a wealth of experience to address any HVAC installations or concerns. We will be in touch in the spring for your air conditioner annual maintenance. Enjoy the winter and stay warm with your new Trane furnace. Please feel free to call us if you need anything. – Penny Reesor on behalf of the Compass Team.

david campbell from Whitby
david campbell from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

central heating and air conditioning

contacted Compass through Home Depot. Rick set up an appointment for which he arrived on time. As we needed ducting he took some measurements and made several suggestions on routing. He laid out three different options for us including equipment model numbers and prices which he left for us to consider - no pressure. He returned with Bob to review the duct work requirements. We decided on a package and proceeded. Blair and his crew arrived on time and the job was completed on time. Every day they cleaned up all the trash and left our house as clean or cleaner than when they arrived. Fantastic job, Have now tested both heating and A/C. works great. Would have no hesitation recommending Compass Home Services to anyone,.

Hi David! Thank you for writing a very nice review. I am pleased to hear that you had an all-around positive experience with Compass. Also, thanks for noticing our effort in all details - our goal is to make the entire experience an enjoyable one. We look forward to maintaining a relationship with you going forward. If you have any questions in the future please give us a call. - Lindsay Taylor on behalf of the Compass Team.

Nicky from Pickering
Nicky from Pickering

Air Conditioning Install

I contracted Compass through the Home Depot. They were quick to get back to me and schedule an appointment. Steve helped me choose a unit - I trusted his opinion and was very satisfied that he recommended the right unit for me, not the most expensive one. The installers came on time and made sure that I was satisfied with the placement and the work. All in all working with Compass was hassle free!

Hi Nicky! I'm very glad to hear that Steve was able to help you pick a unit that you felt comfortable with. We try our best to make sure that the process is hassle free for our customers so thank you for noticing! We appreciate you writing a review for us. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any future questions or needs. - Lindsay Taylor on behalf of Compass

Lynn & Max from Pickering
Lynn & Max from Pickering

Furnace & Air Conditioner Install

The Compass team was punctual, professional and a pleasure to work with during our furnace and air conditioner install. From the consultant, Stephen, who worked with us to find the appropriate equipment and price to meet our needs, to the install team (led by Blair) everyone's priority was providing us the best customer service and quality Trane products. We would highly recommend Compass.

Lynn & Max - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm very happy to hear that you were pleased with the work from start to finish. We try to make sure that the experience is enjoyable for our customers. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or needs going forward. - Lindsay on behalf of the Compass Team.

SK in Pickering
SK in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

TRANE High Efficiency Funace, Clean Effects Filter, Rinnai Tankless Water Heater

I have used Compass Home Services for all of my HVAC needs. This company is a breath of fresh air in comparison to the competition. I am the type to call multiple contractors, research and compare notes in order to make the most informed decision possible about my purchases. Compass wins hands down every time. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and skilled. I am very pleased w/ the quality of work done by their installers and am happy w/ the value for the price. You can certainly go for the lowest bid w/ the competition but you will pay dearly in the end. Save yourself time and aggravation, you can't go wrong w/ Compass!

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful and kind review! I am very happy to hear that you were so pleased with your experience with Compass. We aim to create professional high quality work along with creating a friendly relationship with our customers. Thanks for noticing! Please feel free to give us a call if you have any needs in the future. - Lindsay on behalf of Compass Home Services

Richard Newland from Ajax
Richard Newland from Ajax
1 review L1 S2 P2, ON

HVAC Installation

My experience with Compass Home Services was top notch. The salesperson was very informative and took time to explain all the options available. The installers were the best; showing up promptly, cleaning up the work site, instructing me on the system and respecting my property! I also had a tankless hot water heater installed by Compass, and again everything was top notch. I look forward to a long relationship with this company as they maintain and service the equipment.

Hi Richard, thank you so much for such a nice review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it. We are very pleased to hear that you are impressed with all aspects of our work. Here at Compass we take pride in ensuring our customer's satisfaction and high quality installations. We look forward to maintaining a relationship with you going forward! Thank you for choosing Compass and if you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to give us a call. - Lindsay Taylor on behalf of the Compass Team

More about Compass Home Services Inc.

Serving the Durham Region and Greater Toronto Area since 2004, we're proud to offer the best in Trane heating and cooling products combined with friendly, professional and experienced service. Our no-charge installation estimate and 24/7 service will ensure your home comfort system offers the best in efficiency, reliability and comfort.