Como Excavating & Disposal

Reviews for Como Excavating & Disposal

Matt O in Toronto
Matt O in Toronto

Bin service

Kevin is a first class guy always answers the phone. I found him on google. Did excactly what i ask and at a fair price! His driver was great too.

Demo and Excavation

Como came well recommended by other home owners and trades.
Everyone was respectful and always on time. Phone calls and questions never go unanswered.

They not only do the work quickly, safely and efficiently, but they also guide you along the way.

Cant recommend them enough.

Removal and Disposal of Underground Oil Tank

I could not have been more happy or satisfied with Kevin and his crew on the removal of a buried oil tank in my front yard. Kevin was very prompt with a detailed quote for the job and set up all the necessary people and paperwork that was required for this job. His crew arrived on time and were very professional and detailed in their removal. It was an extremely stressful situation for me and their expertise and reassurance made me feel very reassured as the job progressed. The removal was successful and I received a very detailed enviornmental report on the entire job. Thank you Kevin!

Michelle in Etobicoke
Michelle in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home Demo

My husband and I hired Kevin of Como Disposal to demo our bungalow. We could not be happier with Kevin and his team from Como Disposal. They did an amazing job and were a pleasure to do business with from beginning to end. Kevin was honest right from the beginning and gave us a start date, which he honored. In addition, there were no hidden costs in the quote i.e., tipping / haulage fees. We highly recommend Como Disposal.

Mike Griffin in  West Etobicoke
Mike Griffin in West Etobicoke

Demolition and Excavation for New House

I would highly recommend Como. Kevin and his crew came in on time and on budget with his quote. Very professional with his service. They explained the process step by step and very patient with both my wife and I who are building our first home. Thanks Again

The Demo Men from Toronto
The Demo Men from Toronto

Bin Rental

This company was friendly and willing to work with our budget and be flexible on their pricing. They were always available to answer our calls,questions and concerns. When a 40 yrd bin couldn't fit in the space we needed, they offered 2 , 20yrds! Great customer service.

Victor in Maple
Victor in Maple
5 reviews Maple, ON

new home construction

We built a new home, Kevin and his crew demolished the old house and excavated the property according to the drawings. We had issues with the other company, would not show up. Kevin was very accommodating, showed up on time and finished the work in time for the next trade. We were able to keep get back on schedule with his help.

Luciana

SarahP in Mississauga
SarahP in Mississauga

Excavation for sewer line replacement

We had our sewer line replaced today (8+ feet deep, from the house to the property line) and Como provided the excavation crew. They did an excellent job and worked a very long day to finish the job in one day. (It would normally have taken about a day and a half, but snow is coming and everyone wanted to get it done in one day.)

Rene  S. in Toronto
Rene S. in Toronto

Bin Drop off and pick up

Pretty much as said above, I have called them twice for a bin and both times they came when expected and provided a very reasonable price. I liked the fact you could pay with cash or check rather than just credit which for me was important.

maria in Mississauga
maria in Mississauga

rubble removal

I would like to saying thank you to this company, they fullfilled my dreams i have my new pool. They came and dug out the hole for my new pool and removed the dirt, within a matter of hours, and finally the pool and landscape are complete and we got to enjoy our pool. These guys are GREAT we definetly say a big thumbs up!