Colour Wave Paint Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
1952 Avenue Rd Toronto ON M5M 4A1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in York Mills  >  Colour Wave Paint Inc.

Reviews for Colour Wave Paint Inc.

Jack Taylor in Toronto
Jack Taylor in Toronto

paint bought and supplies

We brought in a sample and they were great at matching the color and were very quick in supplying the paints required. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to paint their home.

CathyR

416-783-3911
1952 Avenue Rd
Toronto
M5M 4A1

I love these guys! Whenever I need paint I go to Colour Wave. I get the best advice on colour and finsh (ie. eggshell vs. flat vs. semi-gloss). Great service. I won't go anywhere else for paint.

Niagara Chick
Niagara Chick

7.8/10

Living Room renovation-New Paint

Just dropped in to get some paint samples, and ended up spending much more time then expected, as the owners were quick to answer my many questions about appropriate colour choices, etc. Will definately return for future reno jobs.