Colonial Countertops

Lee in Vancouver
Lee in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Danny and his team did a great job - everything was straight-forward and exactly as he indicated. The crew installing the countertops were very professional and courteous and the installation was done on the date quoted (no delays or surprises). The fit is perfect and the countertops look absolutely beautiful!

Mark Vancouver
Mark Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Kitchen Quartz Countertops and Backsplash

Our recent experience with Colonial Countertops was first rate beginning with our initial contact at the Home Show through to the finished installation. The process of changing our condo kitchen countertops and backsplash to a quartz stone went smoothly and quickly. Extra care was taken at every step, from the precise measuring, scheduling, communication and installation. Workers always showed up on time and were friendly and helpful. Everything was cleaned up before they left and the finished product looks beautiful. We recommend this company highly.

kerith
kerith
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Quartz kitchen counters

We did a full kitchen remodel with all new kitchen layout and cabinets. I chose colonial for the counter tops because they were close to my location. I went to the Burnaby showroom to look at samples and get a quote. Danny was very helpful and gave me a quote for quite a few different options. They only sell quartz at that location, but as that was what I wanted, it was fine. The measure appointment was on time and when I wanted. Then it took about three weeks for the install. The install went well and the counters look perfect. I had a big island with waterfall sides and it looks amazing.

amyj_jensen in Surrey
amyj_jensen in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Aleta is the best!

Was recommended by a friend to go with Colonial Countertops for new Quartz countertop for our old outdated 16 year old kitchen. Aleta came out for an in home consultation and she made the job as smooth as it could possibly go! We had some bumps (poor existing countertop installation, and construction), but Aleta (Andrew & Tyler) made sure everything was taken care of from start to finish. Would highly recommend Aleta & Colonial.

Karen (Vancouver)
Karen (Vancouver)
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase and Installation of New Kitchen Countertop/Sink Fixture

We drove to the showroom to browse at the inventory of available countertop choices for our kitchen. We found a really nice laminate at a good price and selected it for purchase and installation.

Made arrangements with store for appointment for initial visit and measurement. Representative came and measured and installation person came the week after. Installer was very knowledgeable, quick and personable. Made sure the job was done correctly as we had some issues with our gas range and kitchen plumbing associated to thbe installation but unrelated. He provided good advice and even waited until I bought a part from a hardware store for the plumbing. All in all job was completed in six to seven hours as a gasfitter had to be called in to extend gas line to move range.

Countertop looked great and had no problems with the product. I would recommend using this comany and service.

Looking for Countertops pros in Burnaby?