Coline's Draperies

Reviews for Coline's Draperies

Alana  from Alana's Touch Innovative Interiors
Alana from Alana's Touch Innovative Interiors
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Many projects for my design clients

Coline has been the most reliable seamstress for all of my drapery needs for my projects. I can trust her judgement and expertise and she is always willing to go the extra mile to make my visions come to life. Her trouvle shooting skills are sharply tuned too. As a local interior designer I have used Coline for many of my custom window covering needs.

Sharon Hugh in Burnaby
Sharon Hugh in Burnaby
2 reviews BURNABY, BC

Draperies & Bedding

Coline of Coline's Draperies is such a professional and perfectionist. When we had her make the draperies for our living room and bedroom they turned out beautiful. She advised us on what pleats would be suitable for our home. She was also very helpful in the selection of the hardware we needed to buy. We ended up with a system that gives us a wonderful look and operates smoothly at the same time. We were very happy. We subsequently had her make our bedding and again it was beautifully made. We will use her again without a doubt.