Coastline Closets

#200-100 Park Royal
West Vancouver
BC
V7T 1A2

I have used this company twice for closet organizers for my clients. they are polite, professional and deliver an excellent product. They are more than willing to go the extra mile for the customer. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

James from North Vancouver
James from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

closet and storage solutions

Very satisfied with our new closets. The design staff was very helpful in getting the maximum storage use from our spaces, and installation was quick and efficient. I would happily recommend Coastline Closets.

clh in North vancouver
clh in North vancouver
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

Bedroom and hall closet organizer

From the designer who visited my home to measure and help me design something to fit my needs to the incredible installation team who were efficient and pleasant, this was a great experience. The project was completed exactly when I needed it and they accommodated my tight installation time frame.

Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in West Vancouver?