Coast Wholesale Appliances Ltd

Appliance Retailers
19495 - 56 Ave Surrey BC V3S 6K3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Cloverdale  >  Coast Wholesale Appliances Ltd

Reviews for Coast Wholesale Appliances Ltd

Annette R from Surrey
Annette R from Surrey
6 reviews Surrey, BC

New appliances

In the spring of 2013 we purchased all new stainless steel kitchen appliances: a stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. When initially going into the store to look at the appliances the salesperson kept inflating the price and then saying he could give us a better deal. The day I went in to order them he would not give me individual prices, only the total package, stating that he wouldn't do that as I could go elsewhere to try and get a better deal. He even had the audacity to remove his paperwork when he was leaving his desk for a moment, citing that he didn't trust that I wouldn't copy it. I should have walked away at that point. When the fridge arrived the handle of the freezer was damaged. The delivery person pointed it out to me and wrote on my receipt that it was damaged prior to delivery. He advised that he had already called the problem in and a new handle should be delivered to us in a week. Two weeks later we had heard nothing. I called the store 3 times and left messages for the salesperson who sold us the appliances. I heard nothing back until the third time at which the sales person advised there had been nothing ordered and that there was nothing on the receipt regarding mention of the damaged. After much discussion he advised that the handle would be ordered. It never was. I ended up having to call the acting manager - time and time again I had to call. Eventually, and several frustrating calls later the handle was replaced (which took all of 5 minutes). I have never had an apology for the lack of service. I am still waiting for the itemized price I paid for part of my order, which was promised to me by the acting manager when I complained that the sales person refused to give me the breakdown of what I had purchased. This was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I will definitely not be buying appliances from this company in the future.

Terri Merrill in Burnaby
Terri Merrill in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation of Sliding Doors for Tub

We visited their showroom in Langley and was slightly disappointed that there was no display of the sliding doors we were hoping to buy (there was some renovations going on there so it is understandable). A salesperson listened and explained what was available and cost. We decided to purchase sight unseen. Within a week, 2 installers showed up and quickly installed the doors without fuss or mess. We are very happy with the doors and the service