CNS Property Services & Landscaping Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
114 Timberbank Blvd Toronto ON M1W 1Z9
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Agincourt  >  CNS Property Services & Landscaping Ltd

Review for CNS Property Services & Landscaping Ltd

ljgslk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
ljgslk in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Fencing and interlocking stone work

We just had an addition off of our kitchen (approx. 120 square feet). In order to complete this job we had to get stone work done and our driveway fencing had to be replaced. I have always used CNS Property Services and Landscaping for all of our stonework. The fence looks amazing and the deck attached to the sunroom was skirted. I noticed that the stairs and deck were not level and the company that built it no longer wanted to take responsibility for it after I had paid them. CNS corrected this problem and also did many other little improvements that were not in my contract. The workers were all very friendly and respectful when they entered the house. I also trust them and find quotes are within reason. Who would not want this kind of workmanship with workers going above and beyond what is asked of them. Thank you Travis, you have an excellent team working for you.
Sharon Kirkby