Jackson Pond

Reviews for Jackson Pond

OakvilleGTA in Oakville
OakvilleGTA in Oakville

Leak repair and maintenance

Very happy with the service in identifying and repairing a leak in a pond that we inherited with the purchase of our home last year, as well as carrying out a winter closing of the pond. Responsive, knowledgeable and professional - would definitely recommend.

Richard Hamilton  in
Richard Hamilton in
1 review Burlington, ON

Pond installation

Installed pond constantly leaking. For the last 3 years they came back adjusted liner and left. Helped a little but not solution. While away pond ran dry caused 24 fish to expire.This year as the business has been sold to Jackson Ponds I decided to find the leak my self only to find out the liner is too small and they put in a second liner and this is the issue. Now need to replace the liner a great inconvenience let alone cost. Jackson Ponds still use same installers and I recommend finding another supplier

J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Water feature

I just had a call from the new owner of Clearwater Ponds to reassure me that they will look after me. I really appreciate that, as the company had changed hands. It appears that they still care for the customers that were with Clearwater Ponds before the take over.
I had a waterfall and stream into a 8ft by 10ft pond installed late last fall, then this spring there where new owners. I had some trouble in the beginning contacting them but thanks to the new owner contacting me I feel assured.

Review has 1 previous version
rossana woodbridge
rossana woodbridge

outdoor pond

We used Clearwater Ponds when renovating our back yard and they did a great job. I would recommend them, as they are professionals in their field and have been doing this for many years. If you want an expert, call them!

Diane
Diane
6 reviews Hagersville, ON

Pond

I actually went to your home show last year and got alot of information from alot of vendors that were there and clearwater ponds had a excellent display of a water fall. I have over a acre of land and i had clearwater come out and i showed them what i wanted for a pond and i am really enjoying it cant wait for the season to be here to go out and sit and listen to the pond and my fish are doing well in it as well. I have feeder fish that is about 3 or 4 inchs long. and a couple water plants that we put in it every year. I would like to thank you guys for making me a nice and relaxing spot in my yard.

More about Jackson Pond

Clearwater Ponds is the ultimate in water feature contractors. Over the past 10 years we have designed, created and maitained hundreds of water features. We have now opened a store to showcase our amazing work and offer our expert advice to the wonderful world of water gardening. Drop by and ...
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Burlington?