Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Renovation Cleaning
416-623-7345 Vaughan ON L4J 8W1
Renovation Cleaning
Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Reviews for Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Post Renovation Clean

After some renovations done at my home, I called Clean and Shiny Inc. and they were at my house the next morning. They were thorough and very respectful of my husband and daughter's allergies. They used my cleaning products and they did a fantastic job. I will definitely call them again.

Subrina in Ottawa
Subrina in Ottawa

Last Minute Clean Job

I called on a Sunday at noon, they came in 2 hours. They spent just over 3 hours and the place is spotless. My whole apartment is cleaned thoroughly (they cleaned inside the oven too!). I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Tamara in Vaughan
Tamara in Vaughan

Move-Out Clean Toronto

I hired this company for my move-out clean of a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom townhouse in Toronto. It took them 3 hours, they cleaned the whole house, including the kitchen, bathrooms, and floors (incl. under furniture). They also cleaned the oven, inside of the fridge, spot-cleaned the walls, cleaned the light fixtures and wiped down the inside our of cupboards/drawers (none of which were emptied). Our house is SPOTLESS. It was incredibly easy to book an appointment, they were on time, incredibly polite and worked at a non-stop pace. I just cannot recommend this company enough. 10/10.

Sandy R in Vaughan
Sandy R in Vaughan

Cleaning for Move-In

I had arranged for a thorough cleaning of my home in Caledon, which I was moving into. I was worried about how well it would go because the previous owners were smokers and had two large dogs. Ella reassured me that they could get the work done in a day, and that they had a steam cleaner (good for sanitizing). Sure enough, Ella and her husband Alex did all as promised and as per specifics on their website. I was very pleased with the outcome: the house is fresh and clean! Very nice people to work with and very thorough...thank you again Ella and Alex!

02001512 in Waterloo
02001512 in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

House clean after people over

Very happy with the clean, all of my requests were understood and completed perfectly. Great customer service would recommend for friends and family ! quick and effect work, thank you

Raza in Milton
Raza in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Big Cleanup Job on Short Notice

6 young kids destroyed my sister in law’s house over the weekend, spilling drinks and leaving crumbs all over the floor. The dishes had piled up, bathrooms were a disaster, and toys were scattered across the floor. We called Ella and her husband on 1 hour’s notice as we had guests coming over in 4 hours. They worked as a team and methodically cleaned up all parts of the house, moving furniture to vacuum parts of the house we had not seen since we first moved in, and going as far as wiping down the ceiling fan blades. The end result was a sparkling and pristine house that has never been cleaner. The work was completed quickly and efficiently with minimal distruption to our daily routone. Thanks Ella. You saved the day.

Sarah  in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Post-Reno/house cleaning

Ella was available last minute to help us clean up after a floor renovation. They did an excellent job with the reno clean-up and overall house clean. I would recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Deep cleaning and organizing home

Very helpful and hardworking. They reached and cleaned places that were hard to get to. Very efficient and managed time well. Friendly and did a great job. Now I can start my weekend!

Anthony in Newmarket
Anthony in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Apartment move-out cleaning

Great job cleaning place before move-out, the next tenant was happy how clean the place was, and the landlord was also happy with the cleaning job. I will definitely recommend

Christina c in Vaughan
Christina c in Vaughan

Post Reno clean up

Called Ella and Alex last minute to come and help me do a post Reno clean up. They were available last minute and they did a wonderful job. They are very nice and I highly recommend them

Great job!
Thank you!

More about Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Phone: 416-623-7345 email: contact@cleanandshiny. ca For more information and cleaning tips go to: http: / / cleanandshiny. ca Toronto's Expert in Home and Apartment Cleaning! We are a small family-owned and operated cleaning company that aims to take on cleaning jobs with pride and treat every home as it was ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in North York?