Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Renovation Cleaning
416-623-7345 Vaughan ON L4J 8W1
Renovation Cleaning
Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Reviews for Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Tab Bernard
Tab Bernard

Post Renovation Clean

We renovated our Kitchen Dining and living room. Before moving back home I needed a deep clean of all the windows, floors, cabinetry and bathrooms. Ella responded to my call right away and was available immediately. They did a great job... my fridge has never sparkled so much! They were very through to clean the windows and sills and even vacuumed the screens. They brought all their own equipment (shop vac for specialized reno dust) and supplies. I will definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone needing a post renovation clean.

shiv in
shiv in

Move in cleaning

Ella and team did a very detailed move in cleaning for our 4 bedroom townhome. They were very thorough and efficient in their work. The house was in bad shape with dirty shutters, grimy baths and basement cobwebs. They even cleaned the garage door which was not in our contract. Highly highly recommend their service to make your home look new again!

Don't know the meaning of clean or shiny

AbsolutAbsolute nightmare, move out cleaning 4 hrs of work and 1 hr of complaining.
Husband and wife team. Ella tries hard to satisfy. But all Alex does is argue and complain. He shouts at you, and all you can do is shout back. They say they cleaned a certain area, so you go to check, if you ask them to do it again they complain and yell that its clean! They don't have proper cleaning supplies, they reuse dirty wipes, leaving hair from other spots all over the place. Horrible experience. Theyre answer to everything is dollar store vim they use it on counters, doors,windows! Once they were paid they ran away and refuse to sweep the floor. They also tried to leave a bag of their garbage on the porch. Every word out of Alexs mouth was insulting. Never again!

Yulia in Toronto
Yulia in Toronto

Move out cleaning on a short notice

We needed our move out cleaning to be done on a day notice, and Clean and Shiny were the only company that was able to accommodate us.
Alla and Alex did an amazing job, especially with our appliances - they even disconnected and moved the fridge to get to otherwise inaccessible areas.

It took them roughly 3 hours for a 750 sfqt 1+1 apartment (windows, balcony not included). We took a really good care of the unit, didn't have any furniture inside, however all of the areas where the furniture used to be were dusty, and we have only done touch-up cleaning of our appliances. So you might need to factor this in when estimating the time.

Very happy with the service overall and definitely recommend!

Julia in Mississauga
Julia in Mississauga

Move-in clean

I hired Clean and Shiny to do a thorough cleaning prior to move-in. The previous tenants had left the house very dirty. Another cleaning company originally did a 'deep clean', but I was disappointed that their vision of what that involved was a dust and a wipe, rather than an intense scrub.
Things began to look up when I contacted Clean and Shiny. It was very easy to book by phone. Alex and Ella showed up at the arranged time and worked very hard to get the place whipped into shape. This time, the house was cleaned to my standards. I appreciated that they asked me to take a look at the completed rooms in the house to see whether I was satisfied with their work. They did a great job, and it was obvious that they actually cared about the quality of the service they were providing. I wish I had hired Clean and Shiny in the first place!

ALFRED in Toronto
ALFRED in Toronto

CLEANING SERVICES

I needed a condo cleaned for a tenant that moved out. Alex and Ella were able to come last minute and they did such a great job. They were extremely meticulous by cleaning every surface. They even fixed one of the cabinets that was broken. They were efficient, professional, friendly and hard working. I would highly use their services again. -Alfred

Liane in Toronto
Liane in Toronto

At first glance everything was great....

They were really nice but I expected a little more of a thorough clean for the price. They did a great job on the windows but the floors were not very clean and the cupboards were really streaked, shower left much to be desired. Overall it was an ok job but not great. I hired a company to save myself some time but in the end I had to do it all again anyhow.

TomDM89 in Vaughan
TomDM89 in Vaughan

Move-In Cleaning After Filthy Previous Owner

We had just closed on our home and the previous owner left the place in filthy conditions to the point where we thought we may need to replace large appliances etc. Ella and Alex came in and worked for 6 hours to get that place in tip-top shape. Their attention to detail and quality of works speaks for itself. The home looked brand new once they had finished and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Would highly recommend them for your cleaning needs!

Danh in Richmond Hill
Danh in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cleaning Service

Did a great job cleaning my house! Went above and beyond what I expected - I am extremely happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone! Were on time and were very courteous!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Party cleanup

Amazing service, I called clean and shiny at 9am for an emergency party cleanup and they were able to get to the house within an hour and have the whole thing cleaned up by 1pm! The owners came back to the house and were extremely happy with the condition the house was in. This company was a true life saver!!

More about Clean And Shiny, Inc.

Phone: 416-623-7345 email: contact@cleanandshiny. ca For more information and cleaning tips go to: http: / / cleanandshiny. ca Toronto's Expert in Home and Apartment Cleaning! We are a small family-owned and operated cleaning company that aims to take on cleaning jobs with pride and treat every home as it was ...
Looking for Renovation Cleaning pros in North York?