Classic Tile Centre

Reviews for Classic Tile Centre

Wendy in Oakville
Wendy in Oakville

Faulty Backsplash Tiles

I bought glass backsplash tiles. Every 3rd tile in the box was faulty. There was no way to match the tiles without cutting the first row off. It took my contractor three times longer to install than it should have. When I called the store to tell them about it they wouldn't even listen. They said it was our contractors fault. I will never shop here again. The elderly man I spoke with was very rude. There are too many good stores selling tiles, no need to buy from this place with zero customer service.

S Cameron from Oakville
S Cameron from Oakville

bathroom tiling

Excellent customer service from start to finish, from all staff. Our tiler was a true craftsman - he created a large shower and tiled our floors. He was polite and expertly handled every aspect of the job - plumbing, drywalling, tiling. Store owners were responsive and helpful in all aspects of the job.

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Backsplash tiles & install

Paul & Gus are helpful and friendly - a family business. Paul understood what I wanted and my budget and found the perfect solution that didn't break the bank.
Earl, the tiler was fantastic. Respectful of my home, cleaned up any mess and did an outstanding job of my backsplash.
I would not hesitate to recommend Classic Tile - great products, good pricing and friendly, helpful service. Thanks Paul, Thanks Gus, thanks Earl!

Joel from Oakville
Joel from Oakville

Bathroom Renovation

The service for this was great. The installer did a good job laying the floor. The owner was very friendly and knowledgeable when quoting the jobs and when making suggestions about what tiles to use.

When one tile cracked it was repaired promptly the next day.

It always seemed to be busy when we went into the store.