Classic Renovations

Review for Classic Renovations

Mary Goldman in Toronto
Mary Goldman in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

After finishing about 80% of the job (without any major problems, complaints or disagreements), Lawrence of Classic Renovations pretty much dropped off the face of the earth, leaving us with a very large whole under our kitchen window and $2000 worth of undone masonry work (which we had paid for--so stupid of us!). When his workmen stopped showing up I made many attempts to contact him via phone, text, and email, which he never responded to. I've done further investigation via the internet and cannot find his name or his company registered anywhere. His website, which I had originally looked at, is now down. I've given him many opportunities to come clean and settle up with us, but to no avail.