Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Stan
Stan
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Concrete Driveway Installation

The guys did amazing work and everything was done on time and the site was well cleaned after the job. They were courteous , helpful and went above and beyond.

My only one suggestion for the company would be to leave some sort of after care literature about what to do to care for the new driveway.

Thank you for the kind words Stan! Thanks for the idea on the after care. We will definitley take that into consideration. Thank you & enjoy your new concrete driveway!

Arlene
Arlene

New Walkway

I have to say that my new exposed concrete walkway and driveway has exceeded all my expectations. Joe, Tiago and crew did an excellent job from start to finish. The stamped border is gorgeous and I have had numerous compliments from the neighbours passing by. The crew was mindful of the adjoining neighbour's driveway, as well as the existing plants in my garden. Their work is meticulous and you can tell they take great pride in the product and service they provide. I would highly recommend Classic Paving & Concrete. They are the best!

Thank you for the kind words Arlene! We hope you enjoy your new walkway for many years and hope to work with you again one day!

Mike K. in Hamilton
Mike K. in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

CONCRETE CURBS, WALK PLUS PAVING

I chose this company based on positive comments and good ratings evident on this site, and we were not disappointed. Joe and his team were highly professional and diligent in the work they performed for us. The solid concrete curbs framing our driveway are impressive in both construction and appearance. I expect they will endure for many years. Their attention to detail with respect to issues such as drainage, functionality and appearance is most evident in the final outcome. Joe came up with some suggestions during the job that helped make it even better and I'm glad those changes were incorporated. Although the paving was subcontracted, it was done properly and professionally. Lots of positive comments from the neighbours. Would highly recommend Classic Paving and Concrete to anyone. Great job!

Thank you very much for the kind review. We hope you enjoy your new concrete and driveway!

Bos
Bos

Driveway

They did a good job, with no surprises. They described everything beforehand and checked with me first if anything needed to be changed.
Communication from the office was very good- fast and accurate.

Thank you for the review! We are hoping you can tell us what we can improve on in order to get a 10 star review!

AlliDeb
AlliDeb
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Concrete Patio and Walkway

We were very happy from start to finish - friendly and honest during the quote process, great customer service and follow up, work was started on time and the crew was very respectful of our property and our neighbours while performing the work. I highly recommend Classic Paving and Concrete!

Thank you for the kind review! We hope you enjoy your new concrete!

Vince in ??????????
Vince in ??????????

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

From the first phone call to the end of job I was extremely satisfied and never was left worried once. Joe, Tiego and the crew were very professional, very friendly, very accommodating, and just flat out hard working PROFESSIONALS the whole job. They cleaned up and left my home a safe enviroment before they went home every day. They also gave me great advice if I wasn't sure about something pertaining to the job (The steps look amazing Joe/Tiego). I got exposed aggregate done and the finished product looks like a picture out of a magazine. I would definitely refer them to anybody and anyone. And will use them for all my future projects. Thank you to classic paving & concrete for a wonderful experience and a beautiful looking front yard.

Thank you for your words Vince!! We appreciate it very much.

Braveheart
Braveheart

New Backyard Concrete Slab

Joe and his team are true to their word. No drama, no attitude, just friendly and extremely hard working guys. They graded the new concrete away from our house perfectly and even put up a new railing we bought. 420 square feet of concrete excellence. + They improved the drainage by our door. Affordable compared to the others. Joe and his team are fantastic. Wish they did everything our house needs! Way to go Joe! Way to go Joe's workers! Exceptional Job!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Driveway & door step

Joe and his team at Classic Paving & Concrete are very professional. They did an excellent job on my driveway and front step.
After the work was completed they made sure that my yard was clean.

Joe and his team are very friend and easy to work with.

I highly recommend them for concrete and paving.

Crystal in Oakville
Crystal in Oakville

excellent job

We had a neighbour refer Classic Paving and Concrete to us and we are so happy they did! From the time the Joe came out to do the estimate, all the way through to the finish of the project, he was completely respectful and professional. He answered all of our questions and addressed every single concern before the job began so that we were totally confident in what the finished project would look like.
We had our front porch, stairs and driveway demolished and refinished as well as a side walkway and our backyard done.
The finished result is phenomenal! Joe and his team were very respectful of us and our property. They cleaned up after themselves, they even went so far as to wash down our neighbours' cars and driveways after all the dust! The whole crew was super easy to work with and Joe was very accommodating with changes and concerns throughout the project! We are so pleased with the end result!
We will continue to work with Classic Paving in the future to seal our concrete and we highly recommend them to friends and family who need work completed!

Randall Hall from Oakville
Randall Hall from Oakville

concrete aggregrate sidewalk, fence repair

Joe & team gave us a date & showed up on that date to begin work. The total work time was completed on consecutive days & was completed in the estimated time. The estimate was done previously in writing & very well explained. The final product was very well done, we are very pleased with the quality. The site was cleaned up nicely before leaving. We would recommend this company to our friends & relatives. Well done, Joe & Company !!

Kathy & Randy Hall, Oakville, Ontario

More about Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Classic Paving & Concrete was established in 1996 and founded by Jose Sarabando. Though we were established in 1996, we have over 25 years of experience providing beautiful workmanship and exceptional service. As a Christian family owned and operated business we place heavy importance on honesty, integrity and respect. When you contact us for your concrete project you will get a team of professionals dedicated to a job well done and to your satisfaction. Located in Milton, but serving GTA, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton areas.