Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

285 Prosser Circle Milton ON L9T 0R1
Owner/Manager
Joe Sarabando [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in PATUANAK  >  Classic Paving & Concrete Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Braveheart

Joe and his team are true to their word. No drama, no attitude, just friendly and extremely hard working guys. They graded the new concrete away from our house perfectly and even put up a new railing we bought. 420 square feet of concrete excellence. + They improved the drainage by our door. Affordable compared to the others. Joe and his team are fantastic. Wish they did everything our house needs! Way to go Joe! Way to go Joe's workers! Exceptional Job!

1 review Milton, ON

Joe and his team at Classic Paving & Concrete are very professional. They did an excellent job on my driveway and front step.
After the work was completed they made sure that my yard was clean.

Joe and his team are very friend and easy to work with.

I highly recommend them for concrete and paving.

Crystal in Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

We had a neighbour refer Classic Paving and Concrete to us and we are so happy they did! From the time the Joe came out to do the estimate, all the way through to the finish of the project, he was completely respectful and professional. He answered all of our questions and addressed every single concern before the job began so that we were totally confident in what the finished project would look like.
We had our front porch, stairs and driveway demolished and refinished as well as a side walkway and our backyard done.
The finished result is phenomenal! Joe and his team were very respectful of us and our property. They cleaned up after themselves, they even went so far as to wash down our neighbours' cars and driveways after all the dust! The whole crew was super easy to work with and Joe was very accommodating with changes and concerns throughout the project! We are so pleased with the end result!
We will continue to work with Classic Paving in the future to seal our concrete and we highly recommend them to friends and family who need work completed!

Randall Hall from Oakville

Joe & team gave us a date & showed up on that date to begin work. The total work time was completed on consecutive days & was completed in the estimated time. The estimate was done previously in writing & very well explained. The final product was very well done, we are very pleased with the quality. The site was cleaned up nicely before leaving. We would recommend this company to our friends & relatives. Well done, Joe & Company !!

Kathy & Randy Hall, Oakville, Ontario

Bill from Oakville

Great service from beginning to end. Had my front porch and new steps done with stamped concrete. Professional, very friendly, provided advice on options, on-time service (despite the many rain events, they obviously build in time to account for mother nature's rain). Very satisfied with the attention to detail and quality. Highly recommend. Very competitive rates. Great job to the entire team and thank you for an excellent job!

Rod  from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I know 10 seems a little fishy to some, but, I truly never had any complaints, Classic Paving & Concrete were honest and did great job. After an earlier driveway catch basin and garage floor repair was botched by an incompetent boob who had a A+ rating in the BBB, I called classic paving to help me out of a bad situation. Joe told me what was needed for a proper job and gave a fair price. While into the job it was noted that the prior foundation company hadn't even hooked up my driveway drain to the city drain pipe and had it going to my weeping tiles, incredible. Also, the garage floor and foundation was not properly done either, so Classic Paving & Concrete did a suburb job with the concrete repair work on the garage floor, and even part of my house foundation. The paving was done beautifully too with more thickness then usual where it was needed. I sure wish I had called them in the first place. Very happy now.

Tim & Susan in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Joe & his crew repaved my asphalt driveway and poured new concrete curbs and step/pad to front porch.

They Completed the work on time and for a reasonable price. The crew was professional and efficient and respectful of my neighbours and property.

They were great at returning calls and showing up as promised.

I am very pleased with the end result and recommend Classic Paving & Concrete to anyone thinking of hiring them.

Robert W Garrett from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Classic Paving and Concrete Inc, did one heck of a job! Very professional and excellent workmanship. I would fully recommend them to anyone I know. The price was also fair and completely reasonable.

Gemma from Oakville

Classic Paving and Concrete is simply the best. I also got 4 estimates, Joe's price was very competitive, but MORE importantly was the most polite and friendly vendor. They arrived ON TIME, and did a 10+++ job. The patio turned out even nicer than i thought it would turn out. My whole family thinks it's awesome. Joe and his team are professional, friendly and trustworthy and truly over delivered. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Joe (and of course), Samantha!

ernie B. in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Of the four contractors we called for an estimate, we chose Classic Paving & Concrete Inc. to do the job. Entrance steps, two retaining walls, French curbs (all in stamped concrete) and then driveway paving. From the very beginning, Jose was very professional. He listened attentively to what we had to say and how we imagined the final results and at the end he gave us some of his thoughts and advices. Jose and his workers (Pedro and Miguel) were friendly and always willing to make minor changes when asked .For the driveway, since we have clay, they excavated deeper than the eighteen inches we had agreed upon. At the end of each day, they left the site very clean and took all safety precautions. The final results were better than we had anticipated. Everything was done well and to our satisfaction. It looks sensational. Neighbours and passers-by, they all stop to admire the work. I saw few of them write down the company’s phone number. I would not hesitate to recommend Classic Paving and Concrete Inc. to anyone. We are really glad we chose them to do the job.
Ernie B.