Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Reviews for Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Driveway, Walkway and Porch

We had classic paving replace our asphalt driveway with exposed aggregate concrete and a stamped concrete border. Tiago, Joe and Samantha were all amazing to work with. You can tell Joe knows what he is doing, everything was done as we expected and looks great. We have gotten complements from everyone who has seen the driveway. I would recommend them.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appriciate it :) Enjoy your new concrete!

Sandra G.
Sandra G.

Concrete Driveway, walkway, exterior stairs & landings

Classic concrete and paving were a pleasure to work with. They were Very informative, including excellent product & design options, and kept us well informed of the timelines, details and progress of our project. They provided a courteous, friendly and professional service and maintained a very clean and safe work environment throughout the project.

Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your new concrete!

GerCon in Burlington
GerCon in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exposed concrete aggregate curb, walkway and porch

Joe, Tiago and the whole crew did a very good job from the start up to the completion of the project. They were all very skilled, easy to get along with and even suggested ideas which made sense. Schedule was accomplished as planned and agreed. I look forward on getting my backyard patio done too by this group this coming spring. A big thanks for a job well done!

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate the feedback! We are looking forward to working with you again this spring!

indiracoutinho
indiracoutinho

Concrete in the backyard

Awesome job. Very satisfied. Joe and his crew were amazing. They were very punctual. And very professional.

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the near future! Enjoy your new patio! :)

Wayne
Wayne

Exposed Aggregate Drivewai

We are ecstatic as to the quality of the product and truly impressed with the professionalism and courtesy shown by the Classic crew. (a special "shout out" to Tiago for his diligence to ensure a top-notch result). Your company obviously takes great pride in your work and we will not hesitate to recommend you at every opportunity.
And thanks also to Samantha for guiding us through the process - we always felt we were in good hands and confident in having chosen Classic!
Sincerely,
Wayne & Rose

Mrw
Mrw

Concrete stairs/sidewalk

Quality work - followed plan -were reliable and honest- exactly what we wanted. Worked hard to finish on time and with care.

Mj n.
Mj n.
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway paving

Tiago and his team did an amazing job. We couldnt be happier with everything.
They even came back to fix the driveway after our dog walked over it. Very professional and friendly crew.

Thank you for your kind words! We hope you enjoy your new concrete!

philip.chan007
philip.chan007

Driveway paving

Excellent job on the exposed aggregate and stamped concrete. Prep work that was suppose to take a week took them 3 days. They brought 8 crews. They cleaned up thoroughly after the work. Will highly recommend them to anyone

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to helping you with any other projects in the future! God Bless You!

Back stairs re-do

I had a mixed experience with this company, whom I hired to re-do my back stairwell. On one hand, Joe showed up on time, gave me a written quote and explained the process to me . But on the day the work needed to be done, he had an emergency and was out of town. That meant Tiago, a man who had never seen my property was in charge. I was nervous about that, but he seemed nice and competent.

They did the work fairly quickly and cleaned up after themselves, but when I got the invoice I had a completely unexpected additional $375 charge for parts and labour for reinstalling a railing (I think the part was a wood plank which was probably a few dollars). I was extremely peeved about this surprise charge which NO one asked or informed me about. When I called Joe he got defensive and seemed to think that I shouldn't care about this random and additional charge. He threatened to take out the railing to take his "parts" back, but we ended up compromising and I paid half the initial charge. Still, this left a bad taste in my mouth. It's not okay to randomly add almost $400 to an invoice (plus HST).

Too be honest, I think the job was harder than they expected and so they jacked up this cost to make up for it (but this is just a theory).

Secondly, there were a few finishing touches that were not completed to my satisfaction, like the caulking around my door was a rushed job and they left a muddy gap beside my stairwell, because the old concrete was fell off, as you can see in the picture below, but eventually agreed to add in some stones so it didn't look as ugly. It's still not great, but better. Also, there is also now a major dip in the paving stones beside, like they all got squished or something. However, I understand that they may have needed to push the stones in order to create a big enough railing landing. Still, it does not contribute to the aesthetic and may create future problems.

Overall, the main work they did,the staircase, was well-done, but the extra charge and a few small details after rubbed me the wrong way. I also felt they could have been better at communicating -- for example, they told me they were going to install a larger drain, but the drain was the same size in the end. They said it was because that was what fit the pipe, but they could have easily called me to inform me of that.

As a sidenote: I'm 90% sure that Joe told me at the time that the quote inclusive of tax, but the invoice was with the addition of HST, which added many hundreds of dollars. However, I cannot prove this so I let it go. I learnt a lesson though that to always write if HST is included or not on the contract itself.

We are sorry that there may have been some miscommunication. We will try and be more clear next time.

Dundas Dreamers
Dundas Dreamers
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Amazing people and super job!!

This company was a real pleasure to deal with. We got a few quotes and ended up going with them as they seemed to be very reasonable in terms of cost but more importantly, they were highly professional. Joe initially met with us and drafted a plan that included all the features of our concrete walking and asphalt borders that we wanted. They started in July as promised and took a week to complete the job. They were very open to suggestions and we made some slight changes to the plan during the week. Both Joe and Tiago were so great to work with and they always listened to any questions we had. The quality of their worksmanship is second to none and the entire crew could not have been any better. Samantha is the office staff who corresponded with us and she was so great. I would have given them more stars if I could have. Thanks again guys for building us the front entrance and driveway we always wanted and more!

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you are happy with the work and look forward to working with you again maybe one day!

More about Classic Paving & Concrete Inc

Classic Paving & Concrete was established in 1996 and founded by Jose Sarabando. Though we were established in 1996, we have over 25 years of experience providing beautiful workmanship and exceptional service. As a Christian family owned and operated business we place heavy importance on honesty, integrity and respect. When you contact us for your concrete project you will get a team of professionals dedicated to a job well done and to your satisfaction. Located in Milton, but serving GTA, Mississauga, Milton, Burlington, Hamilton areas.