Classic Kitchen Designs & Renovations Ltd.

1910 Dundas St E Whitby ON L1N 2L6
Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Classic Kitchen Designs & Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Classic Kitchen Designs & Renovations Ltd.

Susan
Susan
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen renovation

What began as a kitchen renovation soon became a bathroom and laundry room renovation as well! We are so pleased with the results. Our dated and poorly designed kitchen Is now everything we had hoped for. It is bright and so much more functional with all the additional storage and counter space. Hard to believe that Angela was able to accomplish this in such a small kitchen.

Angela, Debbie, Chris and Jeff were a pleasure to deal with, as were the crews that they sent to complete the work.

Thank you to everyone who had a role in our project. We love the finished results! To anyone who is considering a renovation, we would highly recommend Classic Kitchens.

Total kitchen replacement

I had done my homework and research and found this company had great reviews on several sites. I was prepared to compare several companies but, after meeting with Ana, I needed to look no further. She was so helpful and personable. She made up a full kitchen design and spent hours of time with me without any guarantee that I would be using KCC for my project. When I signed on, she acted as my project manager arranging the contractor, appliance purchase, countertops and flooring company. Her professionalism, attention to detail and passion for my project were outstanding and made everything go smoothly. The cabinets are beautiful. They are high quality and I appreciate all the extras: glass cabinet inserts over the beverage area, pull-outs for the pantry, spices and garbage/recycling, crown mouldings. I also appreciate that the cabinets are made in Canada. I would highly recommend this company and especially Ana.

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Entertainment center and bar

After getting some quotes for my renovation I just happen to be drive down Dundas in Mississauga when I saw a sign for Classic Kitchen design. so I stopped in at the showroom there I met Shaun and we talked about my bar and entertainment centre design.He then got back to me a couple of days later with the design and price and found his price to be a lot cheaper then other quotes. So I order the cabinets from him got them in the expected time frame and his installer Bogdad put them in love the quality of the cupboards and the install was great he took the time to make it right. I also needed some stone work done for my fireplace and bogdan recommended Igor who also did agreat job. So over all it looks great and am quite happy with it.

Private User reviews Dorchester, ON

Upgraded kitchen peninsula

We wanted to add some additional cabinets to the back of an existing kitchen peninsula, and replace all the existing cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
This was a very custom job, since we were trying to match existing cabinetry as seamlessly as possible.
Maribeth was able to work with us, and offer options to make the project quicker to finish, and less expensive.
Overall, I’m very pleased with the final product.

Steve
Steve
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Chris at Classic came up with a great design for our updated kitchen, which made the most out of the space we have. He was able to create extra storage, as well modernize and brighten up our tired '90s kitchen. The guidance for materials for the cupboards, counters and backsplash was spot on, and we're very pleased with the result. The team showed up on time, and all of the trades were great to work with. They stuck to the schedule and to the budget, and when the inevitable small glitches turned up, they worked with us to find a solution and keep the project moving ahead. We've recommended Classic to friends of ours, and will have them at the top of the list for any future remodeling work we need done.

Valerie and Steve, Thank you very much for your kind words, we all really enjoyed working with you, and are happy to know that you are really enjoying your new kitchen. We had fun working with you and wish you many years of enjoyment ahead!

Chris, Angela, Debbie and all the staff at Classic Kitchens

Complete kitchen renovation

We would highly recommend Classic Kitchens Designs for a kitchen renovation. From our initial meeting through to the completion of our project, we were impressed by the professional workmanship and the high quality of the products that they installed.
Once our project began, we were assigned our project team (design, demolition, framing, drywall, electrical, plumbing, cabinetry, etc.). Everyone in our team of trades and design were very experienced and knowledgeable at their respective profession and they had the expertise to present viable alternatives when needed. Additionally, every member of the trades and design team were professional and courteous.
With regards to project timelines, our kitchen renovation was completed on schedule. Any minor deficiencies were reviewed and dealt with efficiently.
Thank you to Chris, Jeff, Debbie, Angela and everyone at Classic Kitchens for your advice and assistance in design layout, attention to quality finish and detail, materials choice, colour co-ordination, etc. We truly enjoyed working with you throughout our project! We couldn’t be more pleased with our new kitchen.
Garry R.

Thank you for your kind review Gary! We all really enjoyed working with you and Terri in transforming your space into something that really improves how you live and work inside your kitchen. The difference from before to after is absolutely stunning! We trust that you will get many years of pure enjoyment from your new kitchen!

Chris, Angela, Debbie, Jeff and all the staff at Classic Kitchens

Gary from Oshawa
Gary from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Classic Kitchens team were amazing from the start to the end of our kitchen renovation. From helping us select what we wanted to completing the job on time. We are so in love with our new kitchen. Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks for your wonderful review. I was a pleasure to work with you and your family to create a fantastic new kitchen for you!...........................................Classic Kitchens has won several awards for Outstanding Customer Service, and is Durham Region's leading Kitchen Renovator. We have thousands of very happy customers, and many excellent reviews which are posted on our website www.classickitchens.ca . Come in and meet us and see why for many years, customers have been choosing Classic as their renovator of Choice!

Jeff from Bowmanville
Jeff from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen renovation

Had my kitchen done by classic kitchens and I just cannot believe how good it looks. The staff was very friendly and professional. They helped me choose complimentary colours that just look amazing. Not sure if it would have looked as good if I didn't have their help. They made the whole experience a delight. I know who to see when it comes time to do my bathroom. Thanks again for everything. I highly recommend these guys.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing us to do your kitchen. We really enjoyed working with you!.........................................Classic Kitchens has won several awards for Outstanding Customer Service, and is Durham Region's leading Kitchen Renovator. We have thousands of very happy customers, and many excellent reviews which are posted on our website www.classickitchens.ca . Come in and meet us and see why for many years, customers have been choosing Classic as their renovator of Choice!

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Ajax, ON

bathroom remodel

Classic kitchens did an amazing job on our kitchen so when it came time to remodel the bathroom there was no question on who to call. Angela's suggestions on tile,fixtures and even the paint colour were perfect.Their craftsman have an attention to detail and make sure the job is done beautifully. I like that their price includes everything. There are no surprises! Classic is the only company I trust when renovating.

Thank you so much Lori, for your very kind review, it was our pleasure to design and install your beautiful new kitchen and bathroom! We really enjoyed working with you and your husband, and we wish you all the best................................Classic Kitchens has won several awards for Outstanding Customer Service, and is Durham Region's leading Kitchen Renovator. We have thousands of very happy customers, and many excellent reviews which are posted on our website www.classickitchens.ca . Come in and meet us and see why for many years, customers have been choosing Classic as their renovator of Choice!

Debbie Vanburen from Toronto
Debbie Vanburen from Toronto

Kitchen Restoration & Renovation

After seeing some of the amazing pictures of projects they had done, we knew Classic was our first choice. The kitchen they created for us was nothing short of breathtaking!

Thanks, to the amazing team at Classic, you have given us everything we were hoping for, we are super impressed!

Thanks for your kind words Debbie, it was a real pleasure for all of us to have worked with you to create the kitchen of your dreams. The end result is truly wonderful. Thanks for your business...............

Classic Kitchens has won several awards for Outstanding Customer Service, and is Durham Region's leading Kitchen Renovator. We have thousands of very happy customers, and many excellent reviews which are posted on our website www.classickitchens.ca . Come in and meet us first hand and see why for many years, customers have been choosing Classic as their renovator of Choice!

More about Classic Kitchen Designs & Renovations Ltd.

Classic Kitchens & Renovations is Durham's leading kitchen renovation company and prides itself on providing outstanding custom kitchens and bathrooms to Durham Region and GTA homeowners since 2000. Your kitchen is designed and installed with the highest level of care and with the same finely finished result and quality that we would expect for our own homes. Come see our website www.classickitchens.ca and view hundreds of amazing kitchen and bathroom pictures of our finished projects!

Call us today at 905-433-1173 to see how we can transform your kitchen or bathroom into the space you were dreaming of !!

We do complete design, materials and renovations for your kitchen or bathroom project including bearing wall modifications, all under one roof.