Classic Home Inspections Inc.

Guildwood Village Toronto ON M1E 1G5
Home Inspection
Classic Home Inspections Inc.

Reviews for Classic Home Inspections Inc.

Kate  in Toronto
Kate in Toronto

Home Inspections for Clients

Brent is available and very open and clear with clients. Patient with new buyers when it comes to learning the dynamics of what makes a home tick! Knowledgable in the neighbourhoods in which he works and understands how to communicate and make suggestions of any issues come up in an inspection always making a buyer feel comfortable and knowledgable about the product they are about to purchase.

Thank you Kate! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me up a review. Proper communications is key to a buyer because purchasing a property is such a big investment. It's imperative they know what they're potentially getting into. Thanks again and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

boiluku in Toronto
boiluku in Toronto

New Home's Inspection

Brent is very punctual and professional. He will discuss in detail the needed improvements and status of the house. He will tell you the estimated cost that you can recover against the seller for repairs and replacements needed. The after-sales service is awesome as he will answer your subsequent questions and consultations. Highly recommended inspector!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

home inspection

We first hired Brent to do a home inspection on a house we were interested in. After finding out there were some major issues with the house, we found that it was not worth the risk and cost. Brent gave us very informative and valuable advice and suggestions. Good thing we listened to him because that house is still on the market.

For our second listing, we re-hired Brent again and once again he gave us a very thorough inspection and answered our many questions and concerns. We will recommend him in the future.

Inspection

Brent was a consummate professional that made me feel very confident in making my home purchase. He left no stone unturned and provided expert tips on what to expect from the property in the future, and how to make it better.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Toronto and GTA Home Inspector

If you are currently in a search of a home inspector, I would look no further, seriously. I have recommended Brent to many of my clients purchasing or looking to sell their home and need a pre-inspection, to all my friends and family when they purchase real estate. Brent is punctual, easy to set up appoint with for clients inspections, he is very polite and professional at all times. Brent can answer any and all questions relating to the home during and after the inspection. Provided my clients a post inspection binder containing detailed explanation of the home inspection. He takes photos of the important things to bring attention to in the home to and keep for evidence. All my clients have been nothing my pleased with his service.
I wanted to extend my appreciation and thank you for taking care of my clients.

Anushki in Toronto
Anushki in Toronto

Home Inspections with Brent

Brent is an excellent Home Inspector who cares about his clients. I refer him to all of my real estate clients because he does a great job, for an excellent price. I have been referring Brent for a number of years now and I will continue to refer him!

Zayd Al-Khalisy in Toronto
Zayd Al-Khalisy in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

120 Gwillibury

I have been in business for a long time and Brent and his company Classical home inspection is BEST and most knowledgeable Inspector I have ever worked with. He has always been flexible with making time for my inspection apts and always been very honest in regards defects and issues during home inspections. I highly recommend his amazing services.

Peter P in Toronto
Peter P in Toronto

50 Year Old Home Inspection

Brent was recommended to me by my family members. I must tell you that we are very glad that I hired him as well. He was very thorough in his inspection and he took the time to answer all of our questions. At the end of the inspection, he sat us down and explained to us what the defects were and what needed work. This definitely helped us with the decision if we should purchase the house or not.

Thank you so much Peter for taking the time to write me a review! I really appreciate it. That's amazing you were able to take the inspection and use it to your advantage when negotiating with the seller. It's great when people can use it to their benefit. If you ever have any questions whatsoever always please feel free to contact me. All the best for now and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Anita in Toronto
Anita in Toronto

Home Inspections

Brent Jeffreys is by far the best inspector I have used and recommended to my clients. I have recommended and used him for each and every transaction I was involved in acquisition of real estate. Brent is very thorough and detailed. He checks every aspect in details and takes the time to go through the report with you and any remedial actions if necessary. Brent takes his time in inspections and ensures everything is covered before conclusions. Brent is honest and trust worthy. I recommend Brent yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thank you for always accommodating my and my client's schedule.

Oh Anita you are way too kind! First off, thank you so much for taking the time to write me up a review. It's always interesting when a realtor such as yourself writes me a up a review. There's always the question of the inspector-realtor relationship in a transaction. HOWEVER, I can honestly say that any realtor that respects an inspector to just go about and do his thing at the inspection and just allows him to deliver the goods to your clients, good or bad, is a professional relationship, and it's what's best for the buyers in the end. I really appreciate that from you. Thank you Anita for the review and all the best for 2016! Thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Sal in Scarborough
Sal in Scarborough

Home inspection.

Excellent service. Promp and profesional. Brent was ver thorough in his inspection of our new property. Very knowlagable. I would definately recomend Classic Home Inspections for anyone looking to have a home inspection.

Thank you so much Sal for taking the time to write me up a review! I know you and your family with be happy with that gem of a home. If you ever have any questions whatsoever always please feel free to contact me ! All the best to you and your family! Thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

More about Classic Home Inspections Inc.

,Call or text us at 416 458 5895

We have been featured on "HGTV" and "CBC NEWSWORLD"

Thank you for checking us out!

As you will see, we only have 100% REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS written below. I DO NOT subcontract out to other home inspectors. We have been on Homestars for 10 years!!! With Homestars we allow you to tell us how we are doing.

You want to make sure that you are going to hire someone who is qualified for the job, goes through the home with great detail, and provides you a fully written report.

Why not do a little research on a company before making that call? Classic Home Inspections is NOT here to sell you on us and tell you that we are “the best”, or tell you that we are “the most trusted”. We are on here to allow the people who have used our services to tell you how we are doing. The hundreds of Classic Home Inspections reviews are from REAL CUSTOMERS. We at Classic Home Inspections think the purpose of Homestars is to tell you what people think of us, not to tell you how we think we are. We hope you find it a useful tool when looking for a home inspector.

Our goal at Classic Home Inspections is to have you understand the home as well as we do. We offer competitive rates and flexible hours.

Thank you for all those who have found us on Homestars and for choosing Classic Home Inspections.