Clarkson Comfort Zone Heating And Air Conditioning Mississauga

2425 Truscott Dr Mississauga ON L5J 2B4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Clarkson Comfort Zone Heating And Air Conditioning Mississauga

Reviews for Clarkson Comfort Zone Heating And Air Conditioning Mississauga

Laurence from Mississauga
Laurence from Mississauga

Consumers beware! (minus star if the system allows)

If you need replacement filters and you can't get it anywhere else then by all means get from Clarkson Comfort Zone. But absolutely stay away from them if you need services or installation for your furnace. Their technicians / subcontractors are either incompetent, unqualified, or both.

In earlier Sep. my furnace failed to run and gave a fault code 61. This guy from Clarkson came in, the first thing he asked for was the manual - not a very assuring sign. He fumbled for about and hour and concluded the IFC board went bad and needed replacement. I asked him out of curiosity whether it would be the blower motor because that was what code 61 indicated. He answered affirmatively that it was the IFC because it didn't provide any voltage to his meter. So I shelled out over a thousand bucks for a new IFC board and labour.

Sure enough, after he came back and took and hour or so to install the new IFC, the same fault code appeared. By that time, he started to disassemble the unit and found that the motor module was short. They then sent another quote of another thousand dollars for a motor / module unit. Any sane person would become suspicious at that point and I eventually refused to have the guy back.

It turns out the shorting of a fail-safe device in the motor module called thermistor is a pretty common event (one just needs to do a easy Google search). I found another way to fix the motor module and my furnace was back in business. After a couple of days, I intended to test if my original suspicion was warranted. I put back my old (allegedly faulty) IFC board, and viola! It worked like a charm; and has been working since.

I called Clarkson on Sep. 9th and Georgina received my call. I mentioned 3 things to her: 1) I would not require any further service from them, 2) I have not received any receipt that they promised for the transactions they put through my credit card, 3) whether they would take back the IFC they put in through misdiagnosis. Georgina said she would check with the manger and promised to call me back thereafter.

To this day, I have not heard from them. And I am still going through dispute resolution with my credit card bank to get my money back.

It's OK if your technicians bungle once in a while, but the ethics this company displays is downright dishonest.

Genette in Mississauga
Genette in Mississauga

Fast Professional Service

I was a little desperate and not sure anyone would answer the lines after 8pm. But they did! Within 45 minutes a service tech was at our house and the problem was diagnosed very quickly. Definately a seasoned tech that knew what he was doing.
I was assured they would have the replacement motor and also had the filter delivered to my door prior to the technician returning the next day to fix the problem. I was offered a heater for the bedroom but since it was not too cold yet, I declined. GREAT customer service!!

Customer in Mississauga
Customer in Mississauga
1 review Chatham-Kent, ON

Filters Canada

My furnace filter online purchase with "Filters Canada" showed the actual purchase from Lennox was Clarkson Comfort Zone's St. Catherine location.
51 days to deliver purchase after frustrating calls, clerical errors, and unanswered emails. Beware.

Al from Mississauga
Al from Mississauga

Gas furnace service

Great furnace repair service company.
They came on time and serviced our heating system and replaced our furnace filters. They suggested we service our humidifier as we were complaing of dry throats.

I highly recommend this service company for your air cir conditioning and heating needs.
Thanks
Al

Alberta from Mississauga
Alberta from Mississauga

Furnace repair service

Thanks for the furnace repair services.
No heat, Lennox gas furnace repair in less than 2 hrs.
If you need a heating service company in Streetsville look no further.
Thanks, Clarkson Comfort Zone.

Bob H

Steve  from Milton
Steve from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Response to No Heat Emergency

In one word, "FANTASTIC", and here's why:

Its minus-30 with the wind chill, around 9pm on one of the coldest nights of the year, and you realize that the temperature is suddenly dropping in your house, there's no heat coming from the registers, and the display on your thermostat says "Check Furnace" and "Call for Service".

We first tried another company that we had relied upon for the past nine years for furance/AC maintenance via their No Heat Emergency line, and that other company basically told us to call them morning. So we looked on the internet for an alternative and found Clarkson Comfort Zone.

Despite the volume of calls they were dealing with, Allan the tech who took our call, was good enough to take yet another call from someone who was not even a current customer, listen to the situation, able to narrow down some possible causes and, with his very clear guidance, I was able to correct a pressure differential caused by an obstruction in one of the vent pipes that got our heat back. Amazing.

Needless to say, they also gained a customer for all our future furnace/AC/ and filter work.

THANK YOU ALLAN!

al from Oakville
al from Oakville

Furnace maintenance Mississauga

Thanks for the fast repair on our heating system.
We called several other HVAC service contractors and decided to go with Clarkson Comfort.
They gave us a free estimate on our heating repair and the cost of the repair was very fare compared to the other quotes we had in this field.
the technician that came was very clean and had our furnace back running in less that 20 minutes.
I am a very busy person and dont usually do reviews of any kind but this company i felt deserved it.
Thanks again guys.

Mr Walter Chang

Sumera in Etobicoke
Sumera in Etobicoke

installing air condition in aparment

We finally got my A/C installed on the 8th floor of our HUMID apartment . the salesman was very nice. they ran into problems when installing the ac (as i have an older apartment). i was impressed that they stayed until 9.30 pm to finalize the installation and did not give up. They gave us some tips and excelled in their service!
Kudos Clarkson Comfort Zone!

More about Clarkson Comfort Zone Heating And Air Conditioning Mississauga

Heating and air conditioning, ductless, contractor, cleaning.