City Tile

design happens in Coquitlam
design happens in Coquitlam
35 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Tile and Stone

I have hired City Tile for many projects over he past 7 years. They are professional, extremely helpful and go out of their way to assist you and source product. In particular they were involved in providing tile and stone for a large building project.

Pricing is excellent and service always consistently exceeds expectations. I have no hesitation in recommending them for large and small projects.

Nancy in Vancouver
Nancy in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Bathroom and Kitchen renovation

I was introduced to City Tile by my contractor. When I walked into the showroom, I was impressed by their selection of quality tiles in beautiful displays. My order was processed efficiently and accurately. Even when we had to return to purchase more tiles for the project, we received great service and our second order was also perfect. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the showroom was smaller then some other stores visited and didn't have as many choices in the colors that I wanted.