City Home Granite Depot Inc.

Countertops
486 Evans Ave, Unit 10 Toronto ON M8W 2T7
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Long Branch  >  City Home Granite Depot Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Home Granite Depot Inc.

BJ in East TO

We were really impressed by the service at City Home Granite Depot. When we went in we were concerned about how similar the granite would be to their sample slab. They were really great, they pulled out a slab to show us, and when we told them what we were looking for (light/consistent granite) they made an effort to pick a slab that had these properties.

The install was also really great. They took a lot of time and care. Even when we said one bit of it looked fine, the installer took extra time to make sure it was installed perfectly. Their attention to detail really helped camouflage some unsquareness in our walls etc.

Over all we were pleased with all aspects of our dealing with City Home Granite Depot. The price, service and install were all top notch!

Dave , Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Thanks to you Cityhome Granite for our beautiful quartz countertops. We can't wait to show off our new kitchen countertops to friends and family next time I throw a dinner party. It is the best choice I made in my home renovation contractors. The prices were unbelievable and the crew could not be more helpful. Highly recommended!

Daniel White
1 review North York, ON

Thanks to City Home Granite Depot for the beautiful job in such a short time. Now we can use the kitchen to serve our relatives for Christmas. Very happy overall with all staff & excellent job definitely recommend to friends.

Michael in Toronto West

This has been my first experience working together with City Home Granite Depot on a project and it has been a pleasure. As a designer, I am demanding and pay alot of attention to details.
They did an excellent job with the granite fabrication and installation. The project was executed with a quick turn around time. Most importantly, my client was very pleased with the final results! I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. I would highly recommend City Home Granite Depot.

Sarah in Downtown

We heard about City Home Granite Depot through a co-worker. We went to the showroom and Cathy was friendly and helpful. The amount of time that it took to get the project complete was absolutely mind blowing. We love our granite and many thanks to the professional installers. The service from start to finish was excellent. Great Job!

Brian from Ossington Village

We found City Home while looking at signs down the edge of the Gardner expressway and stopped in to look at their granite. The staff in the retail store helped pick out some nice black colours for our kitchen countertops, guiding us through the various shades.
The installation process was great, with some complexities in both making the counter level as well as having corners not quite square.

Highly recommended.

Bruce from Richmond Hill

9.8/10

I just moved in a new house and instead of going with the builder, I used City Home Granite Depot which was referred by a friend.

They did my kitchen and bathroom granite countertops in less than half the price of what the builder charged. Excellent price and service. I will recommend to friends,family, etc.