City Home Granite Depot Inc.

486 Evans Ave, Unit 10 Toronto ON M8W 2T7

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Long Branch  >  City Home Granite Depot Inc.

Reviews for City Home Granite Depot Inc.

Natalia in Etobicoke
2 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

I found City Home Granite Depot on-line and went by their store to check them out. The store is clean and they have a pretty good selection of stone counters. They were very helpful and took the time to answer all my questions. Their prices are very reasonable compared to mainstream counter providers, and the turnaround was quick. The installers were polite and professional, and even came back a second time to make small adjustments when I asked them to. My counter looks amazing!

Andrew Matther in Toronto

Me and my wife found this company online and decided to drop by for a quotation for quartz. The quote was much less than other quotes we got and we signed up on the spot. They came installed and our kitchen looks great! We're so happy with the product you provided. Our contractor says great things about you guys and the installers. We will recommend this company to anyone. Thanks again for the professional service.

Dara in Toronto

City Home Granite Depot service was fantastic and the installers were polite, professional and possess excellent workmanship. Cathy was very accommodating to my busy schedule. I also liked the fact that they followed up with calls and I never had to chase anyone down for answers. The whole process was easy. The end result was a spectacular counter that gives our new kitchen a beautiful and modern look . I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for quartz countertops for your kitchen.

Dara from Toronto

Paul in Oakville

City Home was very courteous and the counters look great. The only problem is that while screwing a shim into my kitchen wall to help hold the countertop while the epoxy seam dried, the workers put a screw into an ABS drain pipe behind the kitchen wall. I didn't realize that it happened untill a few days later when my wife noticed water coming from the pipe into the basement. When I called the company, I was told it was an accident, there was no way of knowing there was a pipe behind the wall, and that that they would not take responsibility. After much back and forth, City Home finally offered to split the cost of having a plumber fix the pipe. Although it was obviously an accident, I feel that they should have taken full responsibility for the damage. They claimed I should have told them about the pipe but I had no way of knowing a counter installation would involve screwing holes in the wall.

Diane from Oakville
1 review Burlington, ON

They are wonderful. We are so excited with our new quartz counters and the whole process from beginning to end. They did a fantastic job. We can hardly see the joints on the counters- excellent workmanships. Did I mention wonderful price too?!

Diane & Todd

Ashley McKinney in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I have researched and visited a few companies. Out of all the places I visited, City Home Granite Depot has the best selection, price and turnaround time. They are very professional and organized. I am completely satisfied with my choice and the level of service that this company provided me with in my choice of a quartz countertop. Will recommend to all my family and friends.

Susan in Toronto

Our first choice was to go with granite for our new countertop. As soon as we visited City Home Granite Depot we changed our mind to quartz countertops. The beauty and durability was one thing, but the price and the turnaround time, and installation was - wow we were pleasantly surprised. The whole process was a breeze from start to finish. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. In particular I would like to commend the efforts of Christopher who templated my job. He was careful and precise and a pleasure to work with one on one. The installers were also professional and pleasant, and were in and out in no time at all. The project was executed with a quick turn-around time as promised and that feature sets your company apart from others in the industry.

Jag in Scarborough
1 review Booneville, AR

I dealt with Cathy, though she is short, very tough and good !!! but communications wise she is poor. I am un happy with the way they dealt with my island design Semi-Circle. Its funny they gave me pentagon half with smoothed out edges. And when I complained about the design, It was supposed to be me who was supposed to have given them the template. I'd recommend their service, but be sure that you don't ask them to do complicated things. If any body interested please contact me through this forum and I'll tell you the details.

I like their job for the countertop, but as far as it is simple enough.

Thanks,
Jag

Julian in Toronto
1 review ,

My wife and I were very happy with the recommendation from our contractor who sent us to City Home Granite Depot. We want to tell you how much we enjoyed working with this company in the installation of the new kitchen countertops in our home. Every aspect of this transaction, from our first visit to installation, has been handled very courteously, promptly and professionally. Thank you for a job well-done.

BJ in East TO

We were really impressed by the service at City Home Granite Depot. When we went in we were concerned about how similar the granite would be to their sample slab. They were really great, they pulled out a slab to show us, and when we told them what we were looking for (light/consistent granite) they made an effort to pick a slab that had these properties.

The install was also really great. They took a lot of time and care. Even when we said one bit of it looked fine, the installer took extra time to make sure it was installed perfectly. Their attention to detail really helped camouflage some unsquareness in our walls etc.

Over all we were pleased with all aspects of our dealing with City Home Granite Depot. The price, service and install were all top notch!

More about City Home Granite Depot Inc.