City Duct Cleaning Inc.

City Duct Cleaning Inc.
Owner/Manager
Glenn Gilbert [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Agincourt  >  City Duct Cleaning Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Duct Cleaning Inc.

Laura Robertson in Oakville

I have had City Duct twice to my home and both time Allan came to complete the work. Allan is a very dedicated and hard worker and did the job in a professional and thorough manner. The first time I had City Duct was due to a blocked dryer vent on the third floor of my house. This did not stop Allan from climbing up and clearing out the problem. Afterwards I saved $$$ in electricity because my dryer worked so much better. The second time I had Allan was in December 2015 and it was for a general vent cleaning. I would not hesitate to recommend this company!

mattJ in Toronto

We referred to City Duct cleaning by our condo office. Everything started well. They gave us a $25 coupon right away as part of a November promotion, so that was a nice start. The guys were polite, introduced themselves and got right to work. However they didn't cover the vents, which presumably is step one. Dust and crap blew out of two of them, one in our bedroom and another right above my desk, sending dust right across the room. I called the office to complain, and as I was doing that the guys started covering the vents. Liz (or Lisa, I forget) agreed this was unacceptable, and offered my a 10% discount or a free deodorizing spray for the ducts, but at first refused to honor the original $25 coupon as well. She asked the owner and called back and ultimately agreed to let me keep that and I took the discount. They cleaned as best they could with a shop vac, finished, left, I turned the furnace back on, and dust and crap blew out of the ducts again, all over my computer, desk, and out of other vents in the unit. The vents have continued to do this, my wife and I are stuffed up and sneezing, and I am calling a second company to come and do it properly.

Cathy C in Agincourt
1 review Pickering, ON

I called City Duct Cleaning to have my ducts cleaned. It had been a while since I had this done and I have two dogs. I knew when I woke up last week feeling totally stuff up that something needed to be done soon. Liza was very helpful and arranged for job to be within the week. Alan and Matt showed up today and were very efficient & amazing job of cleaning ducts. They even called me down to see how much dog hair had accumulated in the return air duct. They did a deodorizer/sanitizer treatment as well which kills any germs which may be left behind. I could feel the increase of airflow almost immediately after having the job done. I had a new furnace installed in the spring but there must have been a lot of dust/hair blocking the airflow because it was amazing how much more flow there was. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work they did. I would definitely recommend them to all my family, friends and neighbors.

Hugh MacIntosh from Toronto

I used the services of this company in late 2010 after having had my condo renovated. I needed to have all of the heating/cooling/exhaust duct work cleaned. Lisa provided me with with all of the information as well as a price to have the work completed. Very efficient pleasant professional and helpful. The technicians who conducted the work were very professional neat organized and clean workers. More recently I was having trouble with my exhaust fans. Lisa once again provided me with options and prices and had Glenn contact me. He arrived to assess my concerns and to make a determination. He returned the next day to complete the work. I am most pleased with their work ethics on both occasions and certainly would not hesitate for a moment to use them again. And to recommend them if I know of anyone who is requiring such services.

Ava and Chris from Toronto

We had a fire in our home and we could still smell the scent of something burnt even after the clean-up. Our insurance company hired City Duct to clean the air ducts.

Allan and Rob did a great job! I am so thankful for their detailed work and attention to detail. They found the shortest route from outside to the furnace room whereas other companies just came through the front door. They even cleaned on top of the ducts that supplied the air to the room where the fire took place! What a difference!

Over the years, I've had other companies clean our air ducts; but Allan and Rob were by far the best because they took pride in their work and doing a good job. Keep up the good work!

My family can breath again - THANK YOU!

Jovial from Toronto

My new home is a condo townhouse, and I contacted several companies only to be told that they could not provide me the service because my case needed portable cleaning equipment that they didn't have. City Duct Cleaning came to my rescue! They brought in both portable and truck-mount equipment and it turned out truck-mount could be used! I am so happy with they considerate service, and it's punctual, efficient. John and Austin did a fantastic job! Thank you!

Bora in Lake Shore West

Very satisfied with their work. They cleaned our whole ventilation system in a very short amount of time. They have very professional technicians, they explained all the steps they are doing and they finished the job on time. I would recommend them to anyone.

Vivian Yu in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Call for quotation and arranged the appointment, it wasn't take long, and when they came over, they checked all pipe and duct hole and it was quick and clean. It was an hour to finish the work, good job!

Jean Moreau in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

Not happy at all. Poor evaluation of the job to be done resulted in them coming twice. Did not complete the job per contract and per claim from their web site of "removing everything leaving nothing behind ready for you to start the next part of the project". Web site also shows pictures of very clean attics but what they left behind is a mess. They asked for a credit card info to retain 20% down payment at start up but took the whole amount the first day. Refuse to come back and complete the job. We tried to reason with them to not avail (of course they have the money). Had to go with BBB. Will see if something can be done. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Sherry in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

My parents hired them for a 2800 sq ft detached house duct cleaning. Three workers plus a big truck came. The quality of the work was pretty good. Overall, they are on time, professional, and being helpful to our questions.

Job Price

More about City Duct Cleaning Inc.

Specializing in the HVAC and Air Duct cleaning industry in the Greater Toronto Area.