Grizwood Collections

lavonfwd
lavonfwd
3 reviews Eugene, OR

Kitchen Renovation

I had my kitchen renovated back in 2005 from Grizwood Collections and I can honestly say that I love everything about my kitchen. I had a friend tell me that it looks like something out of a magazine. The workmanship was amazing. Everyone involved in putting my kitchen together were friendly, patient and did an amazing job in seeing the project through. Thanks to Piero for being able to envision what I wanted and putting it all together. This kitchen is my dream kitchen. I paid a little more but it was all well worth it and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to do renos in their home.

More about Grizwood Collections

Custom handcarved doors, mantles, and other architectural carving to individualize your home