Ciot

Reviews for Ciot

melanie
melanie

Flooring

Beautiful store! High quality products!
Very helpful knowledgable staff
Found some gorgeous wood like flooring for our washroom renovation that I could not find anywhere else.
Product came from Italy!

Very happy with the quality of Ciot products

Dorothy from Richmond Hill
Dorothy from Richmond Hill
2 reviews East York, ON

Bathroom

I love the tiles selections they offered. The sales was very helpful. She knew that I needed the tiles rush, so she helped me check different selections and make sure they are in stock before I shown them to my client.

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Kitchen - backsplash and floor

Ciot is an absolutely beautiful store with inspiration at every corner. An incredible selection of tile. I found glass tile for my kitchen at $3 a sq foot. That price was unbeatable. I couldn't even find glass tile for double the price elsewhere. The staff was very helpful at locating additional tiles for me as the amount in stock was less than I required.

Maryse in East york
Maryse in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Bathroom tiles

They carry a variety of styles in different colours and textures, however, ordering out-of-stock items can be painful. Although, the sales reps are very friendly, the order-pick-up desk at the back and warehouse workers at not very polite. I had to wait a month for my product to arrive, only to be disappointed since they shipped the wrong item from montreal. It took them another two weeks to correct the order. If your item is in stock and you only have to go to the back to pick-up your order, you;re pretty safe, otherwise severe headaches may follow.

Colin in North York
Colin in North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Reno

Great selection in store. Went in not knowing much about the type of tiles I needed for my small project in the kitchen. The sales person there was very helpful so I could make the right selection and save on some money as well.

Fred in Richmond Hill
Fred in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backsplash Tiling - Richmond Hill

Great store and informative sales people.
The selection was great. My selection was not in store but I was promised to have it in 2 days. I received my stuff within promised time frame.
Will go back there whenever I need good quality tiles! :)

Elaine Mississauga
Elaine Mississauga

Tiles

They carry very good products and had amazing costumer service. They were very helpful towards me and they were also very friendly. Thanks to Flavio and Diane I was able to get all the products I needed.

cris in north york
cris in north york
2 reviews North York, ON

house reno

Ciot (both locations) Lawrence ave and Jane St in Concord are both great places....The locations are clean and well organized..the selection is amazing!The pieces they have are one of a kind that are not available anywhere.If you want something unique and beaustiful you should go to CIot! The staff is great and helpful. The prices are comparable to other high end tile and stone places! Great experience all araound!

ss  North York
ss North York

Tiles for Kitchen and Bathrooms

Fantastic collection of European tiles and great patterns and colours. I have had numerous compliments on the tiles I chose. Great store. Would highly recommend.

More about Ciot

Ciot for marble, stone, granite, onyx, ceramic and mosaic.