Ciot

Reviews for Ciot

JHJH in Vaughan
JHJH in Vaughan

Outstanding Customer Experience

Our contractor asked us to visit three different tile places for our bathroom renovation. We hate tile shopping and find it so difficult to select the right tiles. We went to two prior stores before visiting CIOT and were so disappointed as there was virtually no customer service at their competitors. Upon arriving at CIOT's fantastic showroom we were connected with Alex Lafarciola. She is amazing!!!!! She immediately shined with personality and asked all the right questions about our project. She then was full of suggestions based on what we told her. She listened to our budget and the colors we required. She made us aware of everything we needed to know about the tiles we selected. She truly is the Salesperson you want to work with when arriving at CIOT. So Happy we met her!!!!!!! Thank You Alex!

melanie
melanie

Flooring

Beautiful store! High quality products!
Very helpful knowledgable staff
Found some gorgeous wood like flooring for our washroom renovation that I could not find anywhere else.
Product came from Italy!

Very happy with the quality of Ciot products

Dorothy from Richmond Hill
Dorothy from Richmond Hill
2 reviews East York, ON

Bathroom

I love the tiles selections they offered. The sales was very helpful. She knew that I needed the tiles rush, so she helped me check different selections and make sure they are in stock before I shown them to my client.

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Kitchen - backsplash and floor

Ciot is an absolutely beautiful store with inspiration at every corner. An incredible selection of tile. I found glass tile for my kitchen at $3 a sq foot. That price was unbeatable. I couldn't even find glass tile for double the price elsewhere. The staff was very helpful at locating additional tiles for me as the amount in stock was less than I required.

Maryse in East york
Maryse in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

Bathroom tiles

They carry a variety of styles in different colours and textures, however, ordering out-of-stock items can be painful. Although, the sales reps are very friendly, the order-pick-up desk at the back and warehouse workers at not very polite. I had to wait a month for my product to arrive, only to be disappointed since they shipped the wrong item from montreal. It took them another two weeks to correct the order. If your item is in stock and you only have to go to the back to pick-up your order, you;re pretty safe, otherwise severe headaches may follow.

Colin
Colin
8 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Reno

Great selection in store. Went in not knowing much about the type of tiles I needed for my small project in the kitchen. The sales person there was very helpful so I could make the right selection and save on some money as well.

Fred in Richmond Hill
Fred in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backsplash Tiling - Richmond Hill

Great store and informative sales people.
The selection was great. My selection was not in store but I was promised to have it in 2 days. I received my stuff within promised time frame.
Will go back there whenever I need good quality tiles! :)

Elaine Mississauga
Elaine Mississauga

Tiles

They carry very good products and had amazing costumer service. They were very helpful towards me and they were also very friendly. Thanks to Flavio and Diane I was able to get all the products I needed.

cris in north york
cris in north york
2 reviews North York, ON

house reno

Ciot (both locations) Lawrence ave and Jane St in Concord are both great places....The locations are clean and well organized..the selection is amazing!The pieces they have are one of a kind that are not available anywhere.If you want something unique and beaustiful you should go to CIot! The staff is great and helpful. The prices are comparable to other high end tile and stone places! Great experience all araound!

More about Ciot

Ciot for marble, stone, granite, onyx, ceramic and mosaic.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vaugha?