Cinderfella Chimney Sweeps

Faelyne
Faelyne
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Cleaning my chimney

I was really impressed with Kevin. He was prompt, courteous, and thorough. It was easy to reach him to book the appointment to clean my chimney, and he was prompt with respect to the appointment time. He brought in a very professional set-up, and protected my floors and furniture from the soot. Kevin also follows all COVID 19 protocols, so I felt very comfortable with him servicing the chimney during this time. I'm super excited to be able to use my fireplace again, and will hire Kevin on a yearly basis to clean out our chimney.

MRodgers
MRodgers
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Chimney Swept

We are delighted with the recent work done by Cinderfella. The entire process was personable, professional, reasonably priced, and "Covid conscious". The technician was very pleasant to work with, and left our family room spotless. We will use this company again without hesitation.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Brick replacement

We needed few bricks needed replaced . Kevin did a good job. Strait forward friendly and reasonably priced and finished his job on time as he said. I would recommend him to others

Ryan in San Francisco
Ryan in San Francisco

CHIMNEY LINER REPLACEMENT

I CALLED THIS COMPANY AFTER THE WINDSTORM, AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH KEVIN THE OWNER, I ASKED MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITUTATION, AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS PROFESSIONALLY, HE CAME TO MY HOME THE NEXT DAY WITH HIS TWO SONS NEIL AND SEAN AND PERFORMED THE WORK, THEY DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB, VERY CLEAN AND THOROUGH AND MOST OF ALL A VERY RESPECTFUL FAMILY. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND CINDERFELLA TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND BE WELL ASSURED THE JOB WILL BE DONE PROMPLTY WHEN CALLED. WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THANKS AGAIN AND CHEERS

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Stellar Service, Professionalism

As soon as I met Kevin, I knew he was trustworthy. He told me exactly what the work would entail and that he wouldn't "blow it out of proportion" to boost his pocket. Upon arrival for the work, his 2 sons were courteous and polite. They knew their work. They addressed my concerns in a professional and polite manner. The family's integrity was above reproach and I would certainly recommend them to anyone who needs some chimney repairs.

Repair of chipped interior of fireplace

I hired Kevin almost 20 years ago to sweep our chimney and have been using his services ever since. Today his crew arrived to repair some interior firebox cement. The job was done perfectly!
On time and on budget. Thanks Cindefella, you guys are tops!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Chimney Cleaning and Inspection and Raincap

Had a great experience with Cinderfella. Booked them for a cleaning, inspection and a raincap as I only had a screen on the flu and my damper was wet and rusting. The job was fast and clean and the crew was happy! Will definitely use them again.

Gary Cormier in Scarborough
Gary Cormier in Scarborough

chimney sweeps

Kevin and his crew did a thorough job in cleaning my chimney and damper. Their clean up was systematic and complete. If you need your chimney cleaned professionally I would recommend them.

jlwldl in Scarborough
jlwldl in Scarborough

chimney cap replacement

Kevin and his team showed up as promised and finished job as agreed.
They were a pleasure to work with and were very professional..
I would hire Kevin and his team for future projects...

More about Cinderfella Chimney Sweeps

Chimney liners, tuck pointing, repairs and rebuilds, cleaning.
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Oshawa?