Cinderfella Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for Cinderfella Chimney Sweeps

Ryan in San Francisco
Ryan in San Francisco

CHIMNEY LINER REPLACEMENT

I CALLED THIS COMPANY AFTER THE WINDSTORM, AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH KEVIN THE OWNER, I ASKED MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITUTATION, AND HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS PROFESSIONALLY, HE CAME TO MY HOME THE NEXT DAY WITH HIS TWO SONS NEIL AND SEAN AND PERFORMED THE WORK, THEY DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB, VERY CLEAN AND THOROUGH AND MOST OF ALL A VERY RESPECTFUL FAMILY. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND CINDERFELLA TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND BE WELL ASSURED THE JOB WILL BE DONE PROMPLTY WHEN CALLED. WAS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THANKS AGAIN AND CHEERS

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

Stellar Service, Professionalism

As soon as I met Kevin, I knew he was trustworthy. He told me exactly what the work would entail and that he wouldn't "blow it out of proportion" to boost his pocket. Upon arrival for the work, his 2 sons were courteous and polite. They knew their work. They addressed my concerns in a professional and polite manner. The family's integrity was above reproach and I would certainly recommend them to anyone who needs some chimney repairs.

Repair of chipped interior of fireplace

I hired Kevin almost 20 years ago to sweep our chimney and have been using his services ever since. Today his crew arrived to repair some interior firebox cement. The job was done perfectly!
On time and on budget. Thanks Cindefella, you guys are tops!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Chimney Cleaning and Inspection and Raincap

Had a great experience with Cinderfella. Booked them for a cleaning, inspection and a raincap as I only had a screen on the flu and my damper was wet and rusting. The job was fast and clean and the crew was happy! Will definitely use them again.

Gary Cormier in Scarborough
Gary Cormier in Scarborough

chimney sweeps

Kevin and his crew did a thorough job in cleaning my chimney and damper. Their clean up was systematic and complete. If you need your chimney cleaned professionally I would recommend them.

jlwldl in Scarborough
jlwldl in Scarborough

chimney cap replacement

Kevin and his team showed up as promised and finished job as agreed.
They were a pleasure to work with and were very professional..
I would hire Kevin and his team for future projects...

Pierre in Toronto
Pierre in Toronto

Chimney Cap and Slight patch

Called Kevin as we had been issued a tag for not having a cap on our chimney. He was very pleasant man to talk to, and offered many alternatives to our problem. After having chosen our solution, he came at the prearranged time and did what we had agreed upon and actually ended up fixing a few loose bricks on the chimney while he was up there at no extra cost. Clean, polite, great pricing, and efficient work. Will call him and his crew again when or if any other chimney work is required.

Chimney Repair

Kevin and his sons were fantastic. They did a great job rebuilding our chimney, cleaned up nicely afterwards, and were great to deal with. I would highly recommend Kevin and Cinderfella for any brick/masonry related jobs.

Joy from Toronto
Joy from Toronto

Brick work, chimney rebuild and pointing.

Kevin and his crew were charmers, work was quoted, the job kept growing. In the end our chimney needs to be rebuilt, wrong liner put in and it's crooked. We called and called, he disappeared. Never provided receipts. Stay clear.

More about Cinderfella Chimney Sweeps

Chimney liners, tuck pointing, repairs and rebuilds, cleaning.
Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Oshawa?