Chouinard Bros Roofing

Reviews for Chouinard Bros Roofing

Adriano
Adriano

Roof repair

Contacted them to repair a leak in our roof, they came very fast and the repair was completed on the same day. Their team is very professional and efficient. I recommend.

Hi Adriano,
Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with Chouinard Bros. We are very proud of our ability to help home owners when they are in need. Roof leaks are not something anyone wants to have to deal with so we are happy that we were able to get things fixed up so quickly for you! Cheers

Don
Don
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

attic insulation

Came on time, cleaned up after themselves and nice to deal with. We noticed an improved temperature on the second floor right away.

Hi Don, We are so glad that you are seeing the results of the insulation installation! It is amazing how quickly you can feel a difference and start enjoying the lower heating bills in winter and cooling bills in summer. Thanks for this!

Terry
Terry
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Roof

I have had a great experience with a recent roof replacement. Late fall, I found a leak in my roof and the people at Chounard Bros. quickly reacted and addressed the issue. All of the people that I dealt with were great to work with and followed through on any commitments. The work that they did was professional and the costs were reasonable.

Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Thank you so much for this Terry! At Chouinard Bros., we pride ourselves on the team that we have and our commitment to our customers. It is always wonderful to have their efforts recognized. Cheers!

Kara
Kara

new asphalt roof

I was incredibly impressed with the team’s communication: very prompt, clear and concise. Very committed to providing explanations and helping me understand the roofing system and materials involved which helped me make the right decision. They let me ask as many questions as I needed to get clarity and insight. They also provided a wonderfully detailed quote with drawings and explanations. They also provided samples of all of the materials that were going to be used and explained the purpose and functionality. Very helpful. They coordinated the installation really well with good communication. Also the price was $5,000 less than the second roofer that had been recommended to me by my contractor brother-in-law and Chouinard used better materials! Good clean-up and quick installation that went according to plan! The replaced the roof on house (including porch, bay roof and low-angle and garage roof)

Hi Kara,
Thank you so much for writing this! We are so glad that this process went well and that you chose us for your roof replacement. At Chouinard Bros., we are very proud of our team's efforts to make every home owner's experience a great one.

cec
cec

roof

good at following up, scheduling and cleaning up after - as well as getting the roof done well.

Thanks for the feedback - we are very glad that everything went well with the install. Cheers!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Roof Replacement

Competitive estimate. Very professional staff. They were able to complete the job with a large crew in 1 day. Excellent workmanship.

Cleaned up the property after with magnets to remove all nails after. Walked around the house next day and was amazed how clean they left the property.

Would highly recommend Chouinard Bros for any new construction, replacement or roof repair.

Hi David,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with Chouinard Bros. We are very proud of our crews and the way they always do their best - not only with the installation but the clean-up process as well. Cheers

Parisa in Mississauga
Parisa in Mississauga

Shingle replacement

Had a great experience with this company from the start of the process. Everyone we interacted with from this company was very professional and helpful throughout the process. Definitely would recommend this company to anyone looking to have their roof done!

Hi Parisa,
So glad you had a great experience! Chouinard Bros. works very hard to try and give our customers the best experience from beginning to end. Thanks very much for the recommendation.

Domenic in Vaughan
Domenic in Vaughan

Replace Downspouts and Eavestroughs --Derry Cull - Sales

I highly recommend Chouinard Bros. for any work that is needed with regards to your roof. We got our eaves troughs and downspouts done by the company. Derry Cull who provided the estimate was thorough, honest and professional. As he explained the work required he was prepared to answer any questions honestly. His review of the work was thorough, and just as he explained, the work was done accordingly. His demeanor was exceptional at the highest level of professionalism. The crew that completed the work were outstanding. They completed the work efficiently and at the highest standards. There was no mess left over, as they cleaned up any debris that was left over.

Hi Domenic,
Thanks so much for writing about your experience with Chouinard Bros.! Derry is a fantastic salesperson and a great representative of the high standards our company has. I am very glad that the entire process went well and that you were also happy with the crew who completed the work.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Replaced shingles over bay window

Have a 16 year old bay window which has a small roof over top. The shingles had worn out and I called Chouinard for a quote. Brian came a week later, answered all my questions and installation was set up for a week or two later. Brian did the work which was thorough, tidy and exactly as he said it would be. Sealed all the points, added new flashing - looks better than new.

Hi John,
Thanks so much for this feedback! We are really proud of the work that Bryan and all of our Service Technicians do. We have a great team here at Chouinard Bros. and are glad we were able to assist you with your repair!

tmp
tmp
1 review Newmarket, ON

roof/shingle replacement

My experience with Chouinard Bros. was very positive.
We helped an older family member with the maintenance of her century home.
One Sunday, we discovered that the roof was leaking and needed to be replaced immediately. Within one week from the time of my initial call, Chouinard Bros. was able to replace the roof.
Everyone I dealt with at Chouinard Bros. was courteous, responsive and knowledgeable.
The work was done on time, on budget and appears to be of very good quality.
I would not hesitate to call upon them again.

Hi TMP,
Thank you so much for this! We were very happy to help you and your family in your time of need and are glad that the process went so well.

More about Chouinard Bros Roofing

Provide the best Installation & Service experience to a discerning group of Homeowners & Businesses requiring property improvement solutions including Repair / Replacement of Roofing, Siding and Aluminum for Residential / Commercial properties.