Chintz & Co

KERRY in Burnaby
KERRY in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Roman Shades in Bedroom

Amazing selection of beautiful fabric- most is expensive but we found the perfect fabric for bedroom shades in their clearance section - I was very pleased with the product, price and service.

ladge
ladge
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sofas

We recently got married and purchased some of our furniture at Chintz & Co downtown Vancouver. We loved the service we received from Mike the sales associate. We received our furniture on time and date they told us we were going to get it.

Kinsley
Kinsley
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wedding decor

We were looking to create a pear themed wedding design and the staff took their time to find exactly what I needed, giving me multiple suggestions and options, allowing me to take time to make my decision and offering help out to the car. They are a wonderful team!

mel in yaletown
mel in yaletown
1 review Vancouver, BC

accessories and furniture

Chintz is a one stop shop kinda store. It carries products from all over the world so whatever your taste, you'll surely find something for your home. Patience is key. I've been to the store countless times but each visit always feels like the first!