Chic Decor

Interior Design
1011 Upper Middle Rd Suite 1419 ON M8X1S1
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Mississauga  >  Chic Decor  >  Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen renovation
Silvia from North York
Silvia from North York

Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen renovation

Chic Decor
905-337-8463
1011 Upper Middle Rd Suite 1419
M8X1S1

We had originally hired Margarida to help us with ideas. She provided those, and they were great. But then....I started second guessing myself. I wanted the vision I had in my turn to turn into fruition and I was afraid of messing it up. So I called Margarida and hired her to help with the furniture for the space, as well as backsplash and counter top. I know how important it is for those 2 to go together for a cohesive look. Margarida did all the research for me, and then took me shopping. I loved everything she had chosen. Everything was beautiful, had the look I wanted and was within my budget. Something I never thought was possible. She was always willing to answer my questions or clarify any issues I had. Thank you Margarida for everything you did. We absolutely love our new space and recommend you to everyone and anyone that is looking for a designer.

Thanks Silvia, it was great working with you and am so pleased that you and Robert are happy with your new space.