Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

Cheryl  in Oakville
Cheryl in Oakville

Professional, friendly and efficient roofers

When our shingles started to fail we called Frank, who years before had replaced our evestroughs and told us then that our roof still had a few years in it. His honesty made him our first and only call when the roof finally failed. They use digital imaging to accurately measure the roof area and pitch. The crew were friendly, worked efficiently and cleaned up every scrap of shingle, plastic and nails. So happy with their service.

Thank you for your review Cheryl! I appreciate your kind words and I will pass them on too Frank and the guys!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

new roof

They just completed a roof replacement on my parents' house and
I'm very pleased. Their work was exemplary, the workers were very professional, and the clean up was extremely thorough. Recommended very highly.

Thank you very much for your review. I'm happy we were able to provide you with a great roof along with a great service!

David Hoyle

Peter in Burlington
Peter in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Residential Flat Roof - Awesome workmanship, communication and timeliness.

Dave from Cherry & Hoyle was recommended to me by ANOTHER roofing company as someone with deep expertise and experience with residential flat roofs. He was an excellent communicator taking me from quote to completion and helping me understand the details of the job. We went from months of multiple failed repairs and leaking to our first call to Cherry & Hoyle to fully replaced and dry with warranty in a matter of few days. Thanks Dave & Team - highly recommended.

Lou in Oakville
Lou in Oakville

We had a very noisy rotating fan on our roof which Cherry & Hoyle replaced the same day I called - in the middle of January. Because of this excellent service, we got them to quote on re-shingling our roof. They were very competitive and very responsive. Work was done per time frame quoted - took only one partial day - and everything done very professionally. Glad we were able to get such good service from a locally based Oakville company.

Thanks for the great review Lou. I appreciate you recognizing our professional services and that we are a locally based company! Very important in my opinion. Contact us anytime!

Cougar in Milton
Cougar in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Renewal of roof shingles

Company came out and explained roofing options clearly. Set up a date and stuck to it. Their crew was very efficient and did a good clean up at the completion.
A pleasure doing business with them.

Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I must say; you have a beautiful home. The new shingles really complement it!!

Larry Oldfield in Oakville
Larry Oldfield in Oakville

New Roof

After the recent windstorm I had shingles blown of my roof and I called Brian & Dave to come and take a look. They were here in less than an hour, did and inspection, made some minor repairs to stop any leaks and gave me an estimate. They had already done my roof years earlier and there was no hesitation on my part to hire them again. On the arranged date the crew arrived. The roof was finished, everything cleaned up, swept for any nails on the grounds all in EIGHT HOURS. The four man crew were excellent professionals, courteous and efficient.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who needs roof work done.

Thanks Larry! It was a pleasure dealing with you! Glad to hear the kind words and I'll definitely pass it on to the guys!

Dave

Patricia
Patricia
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

REPLACEMENT OF FLAT ROOF

It began with a cheerful, friendly meeting with David and his dad to assess my leaky flat roof. This was followed up with a knowledgeable, step-by-step breakdown of project method, costs (including all contingencies), and warranties thoroughly explained. On the agreed date, an expanded crew of professionals showed up, and was able to finish the job in one day. The work site was left spotless, and included the eviction of a 20-lb raccoon! If you want an honest, caring, timely, and cost-effective solution to your roofing problem, I would highly recommend Cherry & Hoyle Roofing.

Thank you so much for you're review Patricia. I am so happy that we were able to solve your roofing concerns! It was truly a pleasure dealing with you, and you we're accommodating and kind to the guys. I will pass your review on to them! Have a happy new year, and feel free to contact us anytime!

Bryan in Oakville in Toronto
Bryan in Oakville in Toronto

New house roof

We knew from the beginning when we met David that signing a contract with Cherry & Hoyle would give us no problems. David is a good listener and a very courteous man. The project was completed in 2 days. The crew were polite at all times and the clean up was perfect. We highly recommend Cherry & Hoyle for any roofing project.

Thank you very much for writing a review Bryan. I'm happy that we were able to solve some problems and give you a fantastic roof! Contact us anytime!

Gabe
Gabe
1 review Burlington, ON

New roof

Dave and his crew were all very friendly professional and extremely hard working. The work was done on time, with no surprise costs and with exceptional quality.

Thank you very much for you're review Gabe. The colour looks fantastic on your home. Much appreciated!

jjlbulldog
jjlbulldog
1 review Brantford, ON

New roof.

They were very nice people and very courteous of our house and yard. They did an awesome job of my new roof and when they were finished I think my yard and driveway were cleaner than when they started.

Thank you for your review! I appricate the kind words and will pass them on to the employees. David

More about Cherry & Hoyle Roofing Ltd

FAMILY OWNED FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS
Since 1953, Cherry & Hoyle Roofing has been a successful family business, spanning over three generations while catering to the roofing needs of Oakville and the surrounding area. We are able to offer the highest standard of workmanship, customer service and saftey in the roofing industry.

When you give Cherry & Hoyle Roofing an opportunity to address your concerns about your roof, it starts with our professional sales team. Our sales staff are fully qualified to handle your concerns. Rest assured, that our sales team will give you an honest opinion, professional quote and a satisfied feeling that all of your concerns have been properly addressed and answered.

You've agreed to our estimate and now it's time for the installation of your new roof or repair. This is where our years of experience, the pride of workmanship, concern of saftey and the respect of your place of business or home is what our installer have to offer. Our crews are fully trained and have master certifications in multiple roof applications. Plus, with three generations of experience behind our crews, there isn't a problem we can not solve.