4025 Sladeview Crescent, Unit #2 Mississauga ON L5L 5Y1

Reviews for Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair and replacement - awesome

I called Cherry and Clark to replace the lower level of our roof. I couldn't get any other roofers to even come out and look at it! I was relieved that Cherry and Clark would help. From Dave the estimator to Joe and Valdi who did the work, the job was professional and painless, and everyone I spoke to was pleasant and approachable. The weather was freezing cold, but they got the job done and even did an additional small patch while they were up there. Very satisfied.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. If you ever require any assistance please feel free to contact my self.
Mike Murray

Leaky roof

Totally unprofessional. I have called them many times since they fixed my roof this year, unfortuantely unsuccessfully. The leak is still there and now I have more water in my house then before.
They indicated several times that the previous "tune up" was NOT under warranty. I totally get it however, if this was not the problem surely they would have the professionalism to offer some alternatives.
The gentleman was rude and unprofessional when he called, (he wasn't the person that completed the tune up.)
Extremely disappointed as this was a referral.
I would recommend against doing business with this company.!!!

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. It is true that repair work and tune ups do not come with a warranty, however I would certainly like an opportunity to discuss this with you and see if we can help. Please give me a call at your convenience so that I can look up the file and see what I can do. Kind Regards.
Chris Pearce 905 403 9128

byron in Toronto
byron in Toronto

Roof repairs

905-274-8111
2624 Royal Windsor Drive Unit #2
Mississauga
L5J 1K7

I highly recommend Cherry and Clarke. Chris and Zale provided outstanding customer service. Great job at a great price. Don't bother getting quotes from other roofers. I tried a few well known names but everyone said it was too complicated and turned me down. Chris and Zale were committed to finding a solution and they did!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Byron and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. - Chris

Stuartn in Markham
Stuartn in Markham

Roof and eaves replacement

All parts of the project, from estimate to installation through to billing were handed quickly, courteously and efficiently. The work was done correctly. My pretty was left clean after the installation.

I highly recommend Cherry and Clark.

Jim Evans from Mississauga
Jim Evans from Mississauga

Flashing Repair

We had a leak during the last few days of rain that appeared to originate from the chimney area on the second story. I called Cherry and Clark this morning and, although they were very busy, sent technician Raymond to investigate. He arrived about 1pm and within a few minutes determined that the caulking on the chimney flashing had let loose and made the repair. We appreciate this very fast service during a rainy period so as to avoid any further water damage ... and we appreciate the courteous and efficient service provided by Raymond !

Wendy in Oakville
Wendy in Oakville

Eave trough replacement

Two very pleasant gentlemen came to replace our eaves. The work was done very quickly and efficiently. They explained to us what they had done and they thanked us for having them come to do the work. I would highly recommend this company.

Elton M in Mississauga
Elton M in Mississauga

Roof job

I highly recommend Cherry & Clark roofing. You get what you pay for, a team of highly skilled and professional individuals. They removed and installed my new roof in a timely fashion.

Thank you for taking time to post this review

Strange sound in ceiling

Cherry and Clark replaced our roof in Sept 2015. In the last few years I have been hearing an occasional dripping sound in the ceiling of the master bedroom in a corner. My plumber thought it had something to do with the venting for the bathrooms and suggested that I get the roofers to check the venting. I finally called Cherry and Clark today and spoke to an employee in the warranty dept and he said they would come and check it within a week. They came within TWO hours. This is the best service that I have ever received from a contractor for a non emergency job. Thank you Cherry and Clark for such prompt service.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Anne Forward from Oakville
Anne Forward from Oakville

roof replacement

Estimates were done quickly and were very comprehensive about work to be done, warranty etc. The installers caused very little disruption to our day, and were done on time. Before leaving each day the installers cleaned thoroughly both the front and back yards, which included sweeping for nails, and cleaning off the back deck and patio table for debris from the roof, including fine particles that fall from the roof. Thanks very much.

Michael & Maria (GTA) in Mississauga
Michael & Maria (GTA) in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

The windstorm that battered Southern Ontario in early May of 2018 left us with some missing shingles and the rest of them up and waving at us. The entire roof needed replacing. We were fortunate that a neighbour quickly recommended Cherry and Clark because she was pleased with the the roof replacement they had done for her 2 years ago. I had phoned a large number of roofers hoping to have our roof checked, estimates given, and work done. All of them had answering machines and not one of them ever returned my call.

In contrast, Cherry and Clark actually had a person answering the phone and she immediately arranged to have someone come out to check our roof and give us their estimate. Even though, because of the demand (they had over 650 calls in the few days after the storm), we had to wait a few weeks, it was a tremendous relief to know our roof would be taken care of. Their representative came out as soon as possible and arrangements were made to have the work done. Not only did he check the roof, he made it waterproof for us so we had no worries while we waited. By June 4th, we had a lovely new roof with fibreglass shingles and a 40-year warranty!

We highly recommend Cherry and Clark!

Thank you for the wonderful review please contact us if you need any service

More about Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Established Toronto Roofers since 1972, Cherry & Clark Roofing Company provides new roof installations, roof repairs and flat roof services for residential roofing & commercial roofing clients in Toronto, North York, Vaughan, Newmarket, Pickering and the surrounding areas.

Cherry & Clark Roofing: Since 1972, A Better Roof...from a Better Roofing Company!

PHONE: 1-800-461-4435 / 905-403-9128