Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Reviews for Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Ricardo
Ricardo

Roof repair and re-shingle

From the first interaction I had with the folks at Cherry & Clark through to the end my experience was fantastic.

They estimated the roof work that needed to be done and delivered as quoted. When they came out for the estimate they did see an issue that required immediate handling and the estimator completed a temp job until the full work could be completed.

The one thing I value most of all is communication and the folks were easy to deal with, responsive, and effective.

Highly recommended!

Richard P

Thank you for taking time to write this review and for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing.

Barb M.
Barb M.

Roof, Soffit, eavestrough, downspouts etc.

C&C replaced weak and leaking board on roof, top grade
shingles and new air vents. Replaced old eavestrough and
other aluminum work around the house.

Beautiful job done, house looks completely renewed on the
outside. We are thrilled with the results of Cherry and Clark's
work. We would heartily recommend them.

Hi Barb
Thanks for the review and choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing

Judy in Mississauga
Judy in Mississauga

Roofing and Repairs

I have nothing but praise for the Cherry and Clark team. They have done 3 roofing and 1 repair job for me. Always prompt, courteous, thorough and professional. They are also good communicators about the plan, process ans discovery aspects of the job.

Hi Judy
Thank you for the review and for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing

roof reshingle

This is the second time we have used Cherry and Clark. First time was for a flat roof insulate and reseal job. In both cases, they conducted a thorough site examination and presented a detailed proposal with alternatives clearly priced; full work crew with safety gear worked quickly; excellent site clean up; pleasant communications at all times Would not hesitate to recommend this company

Thank you for the review and choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing

Karen & John in Mississauga
Karen & John in Mississauga

Knowledgeable service

Thank you for sending Evan out to help diagnose our problem. Seldom have we met a serviceman who was so detail oriented and thorough. He was able to determine that we had two problems. He fixed one while he was here and put in a work order to have the other issue fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof repair and replacement - awesome

I called Cherry and Clark to replace the lower level of our roof. I couldn't get any other roofers to even come out and look at it! I was relieved that Cherry and Clark would help. From Dave the estimator to Joe and Valdi who did the work, the job was professional and painless, and everyone I spoke to was pleasant and approachable. The weather was freezing cold, but they got the job done and even did an additional small patch while they were up there. Very satisfied.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. If you ever require any assistance please feel free to contact my self. Also thank you for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing.

Leaky roof

Totally unprofessional. I have called them many times since they fixed my roof this year, unfortuantely unsuccessfully. The leak is still there and now I have more water in my house then before.
They indicated several times that the previous "tune up" was NOT under warranty. I totally get it however, if this was not the problem surely they would have the professionalism to offer some alternatives.
The gentleman was rude and unprofessional when he called, (he wasn't the person that completed the tune up.)
Extremely disappointed as this was a referral.
I would recommend against doing business with this company.!!!

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. It is true that repair work and tune ups do not come with a warranty, however I would certainly like an opportunity to discuss this with you and see if we can help. Please give me a call at your convenience so that I can look up the file and see what I can do. Kind Regards.
Chris Pearce 905 403 9128
Cherry and Clark Roofing

byron in Toronto
byron in Toronto

Roof repairs

I highly recommend Cherry and Clarke. Chris and Zale provided outstanding customer service. Great job at a great price. Don't bother getting quotes from other roofers. I tried a few well known names but everyone said it was too complicated and turned me down. Chris and Zale were committed to finding a solution and they did!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Byron and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Also thank you for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing - Chris

Stuartn in Markham
Stuartn in Markham

Roof and eaves replacement

All parts of the project, from estimate to installation through to billing were handed quickly, courteously and efficiently. The work was done correctly. My pretty was left clean after the installation.

I highly recommend Cherry and Clark.

Thank you for your review and for choosing Cherry andClark Roofing

Jim Evans from Mississauga
Jim Evans from Mississauga

Flashing Repair

We had a leak during the last few days of rain that appeared to originate from the chimney area on the second story. I called Cherry and Clark this morning and, although they were very busy, sent technician Raymond to investigate. He arrived about 1pm and within a few minutes determined that the caulking on the chimney flashing had let loose and made the repair. We appreciate this very fast service during a rainy period so as to avoid any further water damage ... and we appreciate the courteous and efficient service provided by Raymond !

More about Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Established Toronto Roofers since 1972, Cherry & Clark Roofing Company provides new roof installations, roof repairs and flat roof services for residential roofing & commercial roofing clients in Toronto, North York, Vaughan, Newmarket, Pickering and the surrounding areas.

Cherry & Clark Roofing: Since 1972, A Better Roof...from a Better Roofing Company!

PHONE: 1-800-461-4435 / 905-403-9128