Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Reviews for Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Loriann in Toronto
Loriann in Toronto

Excellent service and work

I appreciate Yogi's patience in answering all of my questions, and he is great at following up. He came over with roof samples, and did not push any extras. The work was done very professionally and we were pleased with the great experience. Thank you.

Hi Loriann
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing for your project.

doug
doug

Nice Job

With this covid19 going on , it took longer to complete the new roof installation than expected. In the end they did a fine job . The upgrade shingles look great and the aluminum covering on the freeze boards is extra special.

Hi Doug

George Karkanis in North york
George Karkanis in North york

Professional, Fast and Courteous

We own a side split house and we always had a problem with the joint between the two levels gathering water. The installers were professional came on time and finished before the estimated time. The roof looks amazing and looking forward to many years of maintenance free.

Hello Mr Karkanis
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing.

Outstanding job and excellent service!

Cherry & Clark have done several roofs for our house over the years. From their professional advice to their outstanding workmanship, their work is exceptional and I highly recommend them. The team is very friendly and efficient and did an immaculate clean-up. The metal work they did was also outstanding. A job well done--thank you!

Steve S
Steve S

New build in Mississauga

Thanks to the crew who worked through the hot summer weather to get us dried in for the fall season. Zeljko took care of our many changes quickly and at minimum expense. Looking forward to our Aluminium work to be done this spring.

Hi Steve
Thanks for the review and we look forward to the next stage of your project.

Kirk in Ajax
Kirk in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

NEW Roof

An outstanding job done, by the Crew at Cherry and Clark Roofing! They worked hard and nonstop from start to finish. We are very pleased with our NEW Roof and would highly recommend Cherry and Clark!

Kirk Buckingham
Ajax, ON

Hi Kirk

Ameya
Ameya

Responsiveness and Addressing Objections

Yogi responded to my request for quote. His patience and diligence in answering all my concerns and objections to my satisfaction swung my decision to go with this company. Once the contract was signed, all milestones happened exactly as promised. He also visited us on the day of the work and patiently answered all my questions about what the roofing crew were doing and why they were doing it. Work was completed the same day, and the crew did a reasonable job of cleaning up our property and the adjoining neighbours' properties, once done. Having a single point of contact who is accountable from start to finish & during the warranty period, answers all concerns and gets things done exactly as promised, is why I would recommend this company.

Hi Ameya
Thank you for your review and thank you for your comments about my staff and Yogi it is much appreciated. If you require any extra service please feel free to reach out to myself.

President
Cherry and Clark Roofing

Janice
Janice

Roof shingles, eavestroughs and downspouts replaced

Cherry & Clark replaced the shingles on my house and shed, and replaced all the eavestroughs and downspouts. The work was done by two separate crews on two different days. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Yogi, my estimator, was there for me every step of the way. He responded promptly every time I contacted him, and set the process in motion very quickly. I highly recommend this company for roofing and eavestroughs.

Hi Janice

Sam H.
Sam H.

Roofing Repair

Customer service was great! They did the repair within a day and clean-up was good. Worry-free and hassle-free. Friendly and prompt service. I would recommend. Piece of mind when the work is performed by insured and bondable workers and company.

Hi Sam

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Roof repair

Everything was done when they said it would be done. Showed up when they said they were going to show up. Started working immediately upon arrival and barely took any break. Entire job done in a few hours.
Cleaned up afterwards very well at the end. I didn't have to do anything. I would highly recommend this company. Job well done.

Thanks for your review and thank you for choosing Cherry and Clark Roofing. Please feel free to contact us for your eavestrough or siding repairs or replacements.

More about Cherry & Clark Roofing Company Ltd

Established Toronto Roofers since 1972, Cherry & Clark Roofing Company provides new roof installations, roof repairs and flat roof services for residential roofing & commercial roofing clients in Toronto, North York, Vaughan, Newmarket, Pickering and the surrounding areas.

Cherry & Clark Roofing: Since 1972, A Better Roof...from a Better Roofing Company!

PHONE: 1-800-461-4435 / 905-403-9128