John's Tree Service

5607 13th Ave Kenosha WI 53140
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Kenosha  >  John's Tree Service

Review for John's Tree Service

Concerned Citizen in Kenosha

Neighbor hired for tree service

John of John's Tree Service is the most unprofessional business owner I have ever experienced. His lack of professionalism shows in the way he treats his employees in front of customers and his obvious immaturity by throwing shovels, trash cans, etc on the job site. I would not recommend this man for ANY services. Talk to others, I guarantee they have similar things to say.

When my neighbors and I approached him about his behavior and foul mouth he began attacking us verbally.

There are small children in our neighborhood listening and watching this "man" throw obvious toddler temper tantrums.

Extremely appalling behavior. You have been warned.