Cervol Home Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  Cervol Home Services

Reviews for Cervol Home Services

peter from Toronto
peter from Toronto

Furnace and central air install

I will never use this contractor in the future. Mario's service is well below average and attention to detail and customer service is seriously lacking. He took none of his garbage away , nor did he leave a cleaned up work area , inside or outside. He didn't cement the foundation block where he put a hole through for the new ac lines. Instead of putting a properly sized patio stone to accommodate the new and larger system ($5) he pushed gravel under the new unit to level it. Unbelievable. I asked him to come back to troubleshoot the furnace because it wasn't giving out the same heat as the older one , and he wanted to charge me a service call fee $119. I told him I would do a chargeback on visa unless he attended to my legitimate complaint. His response to this was that he was going to call the city of Toronto on me to challenge other work on the premises that he felt needed to be inspected. Again. Unbelievable. He received well over $10,000 from work at my home and yet he persisted in carrying out his business in this manner. A lawsuit against the general contractor on site is pending and Mario of Cervol is going to testify against me. Find someone else.

This installation was completed in April 2016 and Peter has now (November 2016) posted this review in response to a lawsuit from his General Contractor due to non payment. I was asked to support the other contractors' claim against Peter due to the many issues arising from this project. Some of the issues I had were directly related to plumbing; as Peter is the owner of Plumbers Direct, and installed the plumbing himself on this project. It was my understanding that he failed to follow the necessary building code, especially related to plumbing. Our installation for Peter was completed fully and to code, as per the scope of work in our agreement. I returned to Peter's home on May 10th 2016, AT NO COST, since Peter had concerns with the performance of the new furnace. The system was performing properly, as I explained to Peter multiple times that his new furnace, which is a multi-stage unit, functions differently than his old unit, which was a single-stage furnace. Peter's review is erroneous and misleading, and is not reflective of the level of professional service that Cervol provides to its customers.

lalitha iyer in Burlington
lalitha iyer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct Cleaning services

We did a lot of searching and finally found this gem of a company.
The guy Dave did a thorough cleaning and we are very impressed and would recommend this company to anyone looking for good quality service.

Hi Lalitha - Thank you for providing your positive feedback! We appreciate the time that you took to share your experience of our services with others on Homestars. We are dedicated to providing only the highest quality of service for our customers, and would be pleased to assist you with any other of our many HVAC related offerings. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call us. Sincerely, Cervol Home Services.

Bobby in Mississauga
Bobby in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Replaced Furnace & Duct cleaning

I got a few quotes to replace my 15 year old furnace, which was about to break down any moment. Out of which, Mario quotation was very reasonable. He patiently answered all my questions. As the space around the furnace was very tight, he even offered and moved the water heater a little bit. Now I have enough space to access both the furnace and water heater. I like the meticulous approach of Mario towards any task that he takes. He is very through and knowledgeable. His office staff took care of the paperwork for applying for the warranty and company rebate (assisted with the Government rebate too). I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

melo
melo
2 reviews Concord, ON

duct and dryer vent cleaning

I called several companies for duct cleaning and decided on getting cervol to do the job for my house. paul was on time, polite and very knowledgeable. He explained me about all of his information and kept me updated through-out the cleaning process. After finishing the job, he walked me through the whole house and ensured that everything was fine and that I was satisfied.

Abigail in Mississauga
Abigail in Mississauga

53 McMurchy Avenue North

In today’s competitive environment, where delivering superior service is a benchmark of one’s success, it is definitely a refreshing experience to find a sub trade that exemplifies these same qualities.
Although our experience with Cervol Duct Cleaning Services Inc., a division of Cervol Service Group is still relatively new, we are pleased to say that it has been an extremely positive one. We currently outsource our construction cleaning and duct cleaning services to Cervol Service Group. They have shown Bayview Wellington Homes commitment, quality, and care when it came to the overall customer service and satisfaction.
In closing, I am confident that Cervol Service Group will provide your company with the same high level of service that we at Bayview Wellington Homes have come to expect and to appreciate.

Anthony Marson
Vice President Construction, Bayview Wellington Homes

Green Picher in Mississauga
Green Picher in Mississauga

Heating, Cooling Solutions & Duct Cleaning

I have been the Superintendent for this building for the last 6 years, and during that time we have never had the heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning cleaned until most recently by Cervol Service Group Inc. The technicians were professional and courteous to all the tenants. I would have no difficulty referring them to others seeking similar services.

Bob Bradley, Superintendent
53 McMurchy Avenue North

John Wolf
John Wolf

Heating, Cooling Solutions & Duct Cleaning

Over the last year we have used Cervol Service Group Inc. on several of our commercial properties, and I’m pleased to say that they have been very professional and their quality of work has been exceptional. They have shown to be flexible and price competitive.I can honestly recommend Cervol Service Group Inc. with complete confidence and know that they will measure up to your expectations.

Bryan R. Charendoff
Controller, Elbray Group of Companies

Dr. Bushra From Mississauga
Dr. Bushra From Mississauga

Furnace and AC Installation

I call few compaies to get estimate to replace my 20 years old Furnace and AC. After reviewing all the quotes I selected cervol for the job. The people at cervol were terrific...did a maticulous clean job and took the time to explain all the ins and outs of how the furnace and the AC works. Did not try to upsell me other products or services and came back for follow-up call. By looking at there professionalizm I recommend this company to every one.

More about Cervol Home Services

Authorized dealer for Carrier and Comfortmaker products, specializing in the service and installation of heating, cooling and indoor air quality products. We offer free no obligation estimates & our work is 100% guaranteed! We also provide Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning services.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oakville?