Cercan Tile Inc

Philip Bayley from Union
Philip Bayley from Union
1 review Union, WA

Complete remodel

I worked with Cercan Tile while doing a complete remodel of my family beach home. Considering I am located thousands a miles from Cercan Tile you may think that'd be a problem. IT WAS NOT! Using e-mail, pictures, tile samples, and telephone calls the distance wasn't an issue. They were very accessible via e-mail and always available for a phone call! Working collaboratively, the end result is nothing short of phenomenal, spectacular, and leaving my family and relatives with no regrets! Everyone loves the tile selections for the main floors and bathrooms!

I shared my vision for the remodel and pictures of the home and surrounding environment. They went through their showroom and found me tile samples that they felt would work well for my remodel. To say the least, their recommendations were spot on and EVERYONE who sees the tile LOVES it and comments on how perfect it is for the location!

You were a pleasure to work with, very accessible, helped lead me to selecting the right tiles and have put big smiles on everyone who enters the home.

And you worked very well with my interior designer too! He loved your suggestions!!!!

Oh, and I love that you are a family run small business and hand pick the items in your showroom! Quality, Quality, Quality! Of all the tile showrooms I visited and viewed online, your product lineup was "WOW!" and way above the rest.

I highly recommend all Homestars members to view Cercan Tile's website to get a taste of the "WOW" product line-up they carry and then call them with your remodel vision: http://www.cercantile.com/

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

Porcelin tiles and natural stone for a kitchen and bathroom renovation

I had used Cercan for a large building project I did several years ago. I was very satisfied with them then, and when I had a smaller project in a townhouse I was renovating, I immediately thought of going back to Cercan and getting the help of Christina. Cercan has an excellent and wide range of beautiful products, and Christina is knowledgeable about all of them. She is knowledgeable about the properties of the products, and she has an excellent artistic sense. When the choice is almost overwhelming, she helps you focus on what will work for your particular project. Everything I picked was in stock, reasonably priced (recognizing that these are high-end products) and arangements for payment and pickup were easy. Christina coordinated well with my designer and contractor.

David in North york
David in North york
1 review North York, ON

Ensuite Renovation

My wife and I looked all over the city for tiles for our ensuite (and i mean EVERYWHERE) We ended up at Cercan Tile and found the most exclusive, beautiful, quality products. The staff were helpful, knowledgeable and very patient with our indecisiveness. Eventually we chose these gorgeous white marble hexagons and matching wall material. Everything was installed this past weekend and my wife and I couldn't be more pleased. Cercan Tile made our dream ensuite a reality. If you have upcoming renovations we highly recommend Cercan. Don't waste your time anywhere else.

Krista in Toronto
Krista in Toronto

Tiles and flooring

The team at Cercan were amazing! From helping us to pick the perfect tiles to bailing us out when our tiler screwed up and we needed a whole new batch of tiles urgently. Always professional and friendly I can't say enough good things about the Cercan team.

Marc in York
Marc in York

Backsplash

We looked around at probably 15 different tile stores before we walked into Cercan. The showroom was as neat as our own home and they had the best 'designer' tile selection we found.
The sales representative who helped us pick our backsplash tile knew all the products on display very well and was extremely helpful in guiding us toward our final choice, which was a 4" x 4" tumbled Honey Onyx tile, which she suggested could be enhanced to make the colour really stand out by the application of a special sealer that I could apply myself.
All in all, I wish we went here first!

Laura F in Woodbridge
Laura F in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We were renovating our washroom and wanted something unique. We went to every tile store we could find until we came across Cercan Tile. Their product selection was incredible, they had the most unique and beautiful tiles we had ever seen. We purchased all the tiles for our renovation from them. There staff (Mike) was very helpful and the qualty of the products was exceptional (our installer was impressed with the tile as well). Will definitely use them again!!!

M.S. in Toronto
M.S. in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We recently completed our extensive kitchen renovation with Cercan Tile. Their staff is the most knowledgeable staff we encountered in the city and their advice was invaluable. The stone we purchased for the floor and backsplash is spectacular and of the highest quality. We would go back in a heart beat and recommend this company to all of our friends.

Tile Supplier

We have been buying tile from Cercan Tile for over 15 years and are always more than pleased with their willingness and ability to supply only the best products and exceptional service. They have always worked diligently with our designers and homeowners to assure our projects always meet our high standards of quality and elegant design.

President
Attard Construction.

Downtown Toronto
Downtown Toronto

tile for a Bathroom renovation

I am an interior designer and order alot of tile and work with many suppliers, so I have a pretty good handle on what's acceptable and what's not. For a project, we selected a tile due to it's size, finish and colour. We were sent a tile that did not match in size, finish or colour. When we inspected the tile, we informed the supplier, and their service was beyond terrible. They said that they don't care about design issues. All they cared to discuss was how the situation impacts them. They clearly have no standards whatsoever, and are only interested in making as much money as they can by passing off inferior product as acceptable. DO NOT SHOP HERE. EVER. What's the point of having samples if nothing matches? It's one thing to have made a mistake, but it's another when you insult the client and make no attempt to appease the situation.

It’s unfortunate that your experience at Cercan Tile was a negative one and for that we apologize. In this industry it is common place that orders may in fact vary in tonality, size and finish from both tile and stone samples; however a client is never expected to accept an order with significant variation from a sample. We purchase first choice material and have an excellent reputation that we have maintained successfully throughout the 40 years that we have been in business. We have standards and policies which are adhered to but do make exceptions and great efforts to resolve issues if our clients find themselves in extenuating circumstances. We have a tremendous respect for the design industry and would never intentionally insult any of our clientele. Your opinion and business are important to us and we hope that in the future you will allow us an opportunity to re-gain your patronage. As the review was only recently brought to our attention, we apologize for our delayed response.

More about Cercan Tile Inc

Cercan Tile Inc. is an international importer and distributor of exclusive tile for clients with discerning taste. Cercan Tile imports natural stone, marble, marble mosaic tile, limestone, onyx, porcelain and ceramic tile from all over the world and distributes it to residential and commercial clients. In business for +40 years.