Century Cabinets & Counter Tops

Reviews for Century Cabinets & Counter Tops

amyrvancouver from Vancouver
amyrvancouver from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Real wood, green, local made, made to measure kitchen cabinets

We bought cabinets from Century for a renovation on a Gulf Island. They gave us a no-charge upgrade to plywood boxes and wooden lazy susans. They rushed the job for us, and provided flat-packed cabinets (like Ikea) so we could transport them easily and build them ourselves. I love the wooden doors that we can paint some day if we want to - and the fact that they came in cloud white paint to match our existing decor. Great option for quality local made products - happy to support a local factory.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen upgrade

Excellent service. New drawers and doors were a perfect match to the rest of the kitchen. The fellows who installed the new pieces were friendly, experienced and knowledgeable. I'd highly recommend them.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

bathroom countertop

I was not happy with the different widths of the side splashes
and they were not helpful at all.
Poor after sales service.
They have lost a repeat customer and will not be recommended.

1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

kitchen and home renovation

our experience with this company and the owner robert was the same as the last persons. the actual cabinets and installers were great,,,we made the mistake of using roberts contractors to do the rest of the work, paint, install floors, baseboard, backsplash etc. the contractor had only one worker, that worker was not a master of anything and destroyed some of our property, mainly the very expensive tile, that by the way i bought from century cabinets. robert did not take resposibility for our loss and wanted us eat one third of the cost of the tile. the whole job went like this and we started this project in october 2016 and it is not finished yet. the contractor has not fixed any of the projects and has charged us 5400 dollars to paint our 1650 sq.ft. interior, and thats no bathrooms or doors. robert didnt return any of our calls and sent people to our home with any notice to us,,,saying dont worry theyre always home...how unprofessional and rude.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom vanities

The staff (especially Julia) were great, but the owner "Robert" is a micromanager involved in scheduling, construction, measuring, etc. on every order they have. I was having 2 small vanities (30" and 33") made with a Quartz countertop. It took 12 WEEKS to complete! A drawer had to be removed, because Robert hadn't allowed enough space for the undermount sink. He also talked me into mirror frames, that are more than double the size of the drawing that I signed. The frames are 6" all around the mirror and glued on to the mirror (so a significant amount of mirror is covered) and they don't even resemble the signed drawings. He refuses to correct this and denies there is a problem and then hangs up on you.
Robert doesn't return phone calls when he says he will. He talks overtop of you and doesn't listen to what you say. He is very confrontational. He is destroying his own company. I will NEVER deal with him again.

Nick from Delta
Nick from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Bathroom Restoration

Disaster from beginning to end. Came days earlier than planned so there was a stressful few hours. Very poor measuring. Cabinets reasonably good and installers did a good job, so not zero stars. Cabinets wrong height; they lowered it but this leaves holes in the cabinet that look bad and reduce the strength of the sides. Backsplash different length to countertop. Mirror frame wrong size so they had to create a trim for the top. The trim was weeks later and then 2 inches short! I will finish it myself as the trust is gone.

Al from Surrey
Al from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

cabinets and wine rack

Great quality cabinets. I had them make a bathroom vanity, cabinets for my entertainment center and a wine rack. Top quality work. They may be more expensive than other cabinet companies but it's worth it.

Elena
Elena
5 reviews COQUITLAM, BC

Replaced Bathroom Cabinet Doors and Drawer (4 in total)

I wanted to do a quick update to my small bathroom so I went to Century Cabinets. I was very honest with them and said I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and they were friendly and accommodating. They patiently helped me select perfect white shaker style cabinet doors and a drawer front. I replaced 3 doors and a drawer front and it made a huge difference in my washroom. They staff there are really great and I appreciate their honesty and excellent service.

Hi Elena,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our products and services. We hope you will consider us for your next home renovation project. If you every have any future questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us!

asila in North Vancouver
asila in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Designed and installed cabinetry for main bath

From instore design services to measurement, to installation and assistance with hardware selections - this is a great company to do business with. The tradesmen and sales personnel were skilled, full of humour and kept the project on track from beginning to end. I am a very satisfied customer!

Hi Asila, we are glad to hear you had a satisfying experience and we thank you for choosing us to build and install your cabinetry. We hope you enjoy your cabinetry for as long as you own your home and consider us for your next home renovation project. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us!

More about Century Cabinets & Counter Tops

Century Cabinets & Countertops specializing in kitchen cabinets, vanities, countertops, fixtures, hardware, and more. Servicing the Greater Vancouver area.