Central Paint & Tile

Jenn in St. Clair West
Jenn in St. Clair West
4 reviews York, ON

Paint for bathroom renovation

Our burgundy bathroom had to go - one Friday night on a whim I went to Central Paint, which is a few blocks from our house. They were great, providing good advice, an extensive product line to choose from, even low-VOC options. I was very pleased with their customer service - the owner told me if I had any problems, to give them a call at 6:30 a.m. as he'd be in the store, even though they don't open for business until later in the morning. I'll be seeing them again when the urge to paint the basement hits!