Cedar Hill Paving Ltd

4A Cedar Ave Markham ON L3T 3V9
Paving Contractors
Cedar Hill Paving Ltd

Reviews for Cedar Hill Paving Ltd

toronto paving and patio work

dealt with Julien and he was fantastic. straight shooter who took the time to explain the whole process to us. Was diligent and paid attention to detail (we live in the city so they were very respectful of neighbours and how their machinery affects sidewalk passageway/etc.). very happy with their work- on time on budget and scheduled us in very quickly. one of those companies who actually does what they say they are going to do.

Michelle from Toronto
Michelle from Toronto

Driveway paving

Julian Mannella and his Cedar Hill Paving Ltd. are both fabulous!!! Julian is courteous and friendly - a charm to deal with - and the company delivers exactly what they promise. These people are dependable and fair, and the product was top-notch. I have no reservation giving them the highest recommendation possible. Top quality company!

James Huffman
James Huffman
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Reliable and Great Quality

I have used Cedar Hill Paving for a number of my paving projects around the GTA and Giulio and Julian are a pleasure to deal with. Great customer service and communication and most important of all, a great final product. They care about their customers and the level of workmanship their crews produce. I would highly recommend Cedar Hill Paving.

LPKM
LPKM

Paving of driveway and resetting of interlocking walkway

The rating is due to the lack of interest the company owners have shown on the shoddy work, lack of interest in following up with the promised repair! I relied on reviews of this company; did not get anything up to standards they said! Son of owner came, pleasant, quoted; showed up for the job at the right time; completely messed up one side of driveway (curved line); interlocking was done not level; water pooling badly due to poor grading; sand used was either the wrong type and/or done wrong; sand pours out of joints every time it rains; makes a complete mess of the walkway; paid in full; was promised they would come back to repair; never showed up; have ignored numerous calls and emails; owner has yet to contact me despite many calls for him to do so! I have photos to back up all of this!!!

Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex
Beth Contracting - Toronto Annex

Paving

As a contractor doing quality residential renovations, I have a list of sub-contractors whom I rely on to do excellent work without question. Some of them I have worked with for over 20 years. I don't usually get called on to do paving, so when a client recently asked me to include their driveway in some improvements we were doing, I had to find a new sub to do this portion for me. I had seen another job Cedar Hill had done, and was impressed with the care they took, so after comparing their bid to a couple of others, I chose them to do the job. Suffice it to say they have now been added to my list of trusted sub-contractors.

Linda from Thornhill
Linda from Thornhill

Interlock walkway and asphalt driveway

Look no further, this is the company to go with if you are planning on re-paving your driveway or creating a new interlock patio/walkway. Giulio and his entire team was fantastic! You will not be disappointed!

Dorothy from North Toronto
Dorothy from North Toronto

paving stones and asphalt

Did exactly what they said they were going to do (paving stone pathway to the front door and new asphalt), when they said they would do it (including updating me when they could not come becaue of rain)for a good price. Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend them.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Markham?