Cedar Coast Fence Ltd

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Surrey  >  Cedar Coast Fence Ltd

Reviews for Cedar Coast Fence Ltd

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Fence

Nick did a fantastic job on our cedar fence. The workmanship was exceptional--he uses top-notch materials and works carefully and with precision. The price also seemed quite reasonable. Nick was also extremely considerate and kind. 100% recommend.

Jenny in Coquitlam
Jenny in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Deck

We are very pleased with the work that Nick did on our back deck. He was professional, friendly, and approachable. He understood what we wanted and was able to communicate with us what would work ideally in our yard. His workmanship was exceptional. We could highly recommend Nick and Cedar Coast Fence to anyone.

Hi Jen and Tim,

Thanks so much for the review.
I hope you and your kids (and the neighbourhood kids) enjoy the deck.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Dech construction (composite + aluminium railing)

Nick did an awesome job. The deck he built is very solid and will last for many many years! Quality and durability is the #1 concern for Nick and the final result clearly demonstrates it. One might think that the quote is slightly higher than other contractors but at the end it is definitely worth it if you compare the final result with similar decks in our neighborhood.
Good communication and very professional behavior from the first visit until the end of construction.
Thanks again for everything Nick!

Sea To Sky Armor Deck Ltd in Vancouver
Sea To Sky Armor Deck Ltd in Vancouver

Vinyl Decking Installation Company / Sea To Sky Armor Deck

We have been installing vinyl for Nick for 6-7 years now and always are very impressed by the quality and care he puts into the construction and finish of the projects.
It always makes our job easier and insures an amazing finished product.
We will continue to refer Nick to our customers and friends.
Great job Nick!

Thanks for this review Mark!
I'll be marketing Cedar Coast more in the deck area so hopefully your services will be more frequent.
My clients are as happy with your work as I am.

Claire in Vancouver
Claire in Vancouver

Gate repair

I contacted cedar coast fence because my gate had come detached from the house siding. Nick responded right away and offered to come out the next day. He said if the repair was just a simply replacement of screws then he wouldn’t charge and would come between jobs in his spare time. Nick showed up and fixed my gate! He wouldn’t accept any cash from me but he did agree to accept a cookie! :)
I will keep this company in mind for any future projects I might have and will pass along this business to friends I know who need this service.
Thanks again!

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the great review!
That's great if you pass on Cedar Coast to others.
Enjoy your summer.

dhulscher
dhulscher
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Fence

Nick was easy to deal with, and the fence ended up looking fantastic! I'd be happy to recommend him to anyone. The work was done efficiently, and with minimal disruption.

Hi Danielle,

It was a bit challenging with all the large stumps and tree roots but we managed.

Thanks for the business and for choosing Cedar Coast!

H&H in Vancouver
H&H in Vancouver

New Fence and retaining wall

I used this site as a reference to having our old cedar fence replaced.
Nick is busy but got back to us and gave us a fair quote. The work he did, as others have said, is real quality. He managed to creatively work around some maturing trees that had impacted the old fence, pushing it aside. Built up a retaining wall to control soil that was also pushing the old fence aside. We had another fence that wasn't too bad, but after seeing the work Nick did, we have contracted him to replace it as well.
Couldn't recommend Nick or his work highly enough

Hi Hugh and Heather.
It was nice working with such relaxed people such as yourselves. I can't wait to return to build the additional fence in the new year.
Happy new year!

antonia in Vancouver
antonia in Vancouver

100% Recommendation!

Out of 10 - I give Nick 15! He was an amazing find - from removing my old deck to building my new one - all done in a timely, professional and cost effective way. It was Nick's deck that assisted in the sale of my house! 100% recommendation!!!!!

Merry Christmas Antonia.
I'm happy the house sold fairly quickly.
I envy you moving to a less busy place.
Enjoy it there and have a happy new year!

Michelle from Vancouver
Michelle from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fast, honest, solid work: fence

Nick built our deck a few years ago, so when our fence started failing under the weight of masses of ivy, I knew who to call. Nick is in high demand, so it was a while before he got back to me, but I wasn't in a hurry and I wanted quality work. He estimated the cost for the 80 foot fence, including posts, and then sent Chris over to do the work. Chris was a little appalled at the amount of ivy, but he put his earbuds in and tackled it like a pro. Nick stuck to his quote and removed it all. Chris worked amazingly fast and had the fence done in less than 2 days once the ivy was cleared, even in a torrential downpour. It looks great, we are happy, our neighbour is happy, and Nick even came in UNDER his quote...who does that? An honest guy. Hire Cedar Coast and you won't go wrong.

Hi Michelle,
It was nice to see you again and how fast those kids have grown. I see mine two every day and still amazed at how fast it all happens.
Thanks again for another project and I hope your kitchen turns out as you hope.
Merry Christmas and have a great new year!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence and deck

They removed an old deck, fence and garden debris and built a new cedar deck and cedar fence. They stained both the deck and the fence and each turned out beautifully. Chris provided excellent, friendly service and his finished products were very high quality. Chris showed up on weekends to finish the work as needed. Reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

Happy new year Dave!
I'm glad i was able to send Chris there.
He does incredible work and works as he owns the company.
I hope you were able to enjoy the deck before the terrible weather hit.
Thanks for the project.

More about Cedar Coast Fence Ltd

Cedar Coast Fence specializing in sun decks, sheds, garages, fences, Patio furniture, tree houses, and anything else built
with wood.