CB Tree Service

Reviews for CB Tree Service

Dave in North york
Dave in North york

Large Branch Removal

I had a large tree branch that had intertwined over 15 years with a neighbor's tree and was causing their tree to lean and possibly cause future damage to property. It was late fall and apparently, as I found out, a hard time to get a tree service to come out. I called many tree service companies and they either were too busy, didn't return calls, answer the phone or were not taking bookings past mid December. I was able to talk to someone at CB Tree service both times I called and Craig came out to give me a quote. Judging by approximate costs throughout this website and my own experience with arborists in the past, Craig's quote was competitive and he explained what he needed to do and how long it will take. He and his crew were pleasant, did an excellent job, cleaned up after themselves and cut the wood up I asked for into a useable size. As it turns out, it took somewhat longer to do the job but Craig stuck to his quote not trying to alter it. I appreciate that.

I would recommend CB Tree service, and won't hesitate to call them in the future.

Hi Dave,
That long branch pushing over your neighbor's tree created a very peculiar situation. It forked over both sides of the trunk of your neighbor's huge Pine tree and was pushing it over as it grew creating a dangerous lean and damaging the bark on both trees as they moved with the wind. We're happy the large branch came down without any issues and now both trees can strive and continue to grow normally. Thank you for the work and the review of our work, we're grateful for both. Please consider yourself one of our preferred customers. Anyone you send our way will be treated well also. We look forward to the chance to help again in the future.
I hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy the holiday season. All the best to you and your family.
Craig.

Jeff
Jeff

Removal of large broken branch

We had a large broken branch that needed to be removed.

We reached out to Craig and CB Tree Service. He came out the next day to do a quote and the work was done two days later.. Not only that, the price was far cheaper than the other quotes we received. He was also able to do the work on a much shorter timeline.

Thanks a lot Jeff. The job went well and we're grateful for the work, especially at this time of the year when tree work has slowed down somewhat as is seasonally expected.
Many people aren't aware that we work throughout the year and at substantially reduced winter rates.
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it. Have a great Christmas and holiday season.

Gina from North York
Gina from North York

Prune Trees

CB Tree Service was working on my neighbors' trees and I went over to ask if they would come over to prune my trees. They are very professional and did a wonderful job. Very pleased and would not hesitate to use them again.

Hi Gina,
Thank you for the additional work on your trees. We're always grateful for unexpected work. I'm pleased you're pleased!
Please know you or anyone you send our way will be treated very well.

E in Toronto
E in Toronto

Removal of dead tree and pruning other trees

CB tree was one of the few we called from HomeStars. Craig called the next day and said he was in the neighbourhood and he can come by. We told him what we wanted done. He listened and he was very professional in explaining the details of what he was going to do. He was patient and knowledgeable. In less than a week, he was able to fit us in. We are very pleased with their work. They left the area spotless but most of all, he made a small plant stand as a souvenir from the tree that we had to cut. I would definitely use their service again.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your job went very well and we appreciate your referral to your neighbor who had us do additional work while we were in place on your street. Your kind offering of coffee and muffins to the work crew was an unexpected delight, thanks again.
Please consider yourself a preferred customer and know that anyone you send our way will be treated well.

Dead Tree Removal

Had a dead tree in the front lawn that needed removal. Shopped around a little before choosing CB Trees. Very satisfied with the work done by Craig and his team!

They are very friendly, professional, knowledgeable, explained everything thoroughly before the job and pricing was very reasonable.

Excellent work and everything was cleaned up spotlessly! Took a little longer than estimated but did not charge over the quoted price.

Definitely recommend!

Thank you very much, Jie.
Please know that you and anyone you might send our
way will be treated well. I appreciate everything truly,
from the work, your kind offering of drinks for the crew and the tip you left for the men.
. You've been very kind and hospitable and it didn't go unnoticed. All the best to you. Sincerely,
Craig.

Bess
Bess

Tree removal

Overall, I am very happy with the service that was performed and it was reasonably priced. Craig and his team did a fantastic job in my backyard. After removing the unsightly trees, the clean-up was very efficient and well done. I will definitely recommend CB Tree to anybody who needs their kind of service.

Hi Bess,
Thanks for the kind words. It's too bad the tree died, but the yard looks much larger with it gone and it didn't get a chance to hurt anybody or break anything. All good.
Now you have a blank slate to design the back garden any way you want. Glad we could help. Stay safe, stay healthy, all the best, Craig.

Shelley  in Scarborough
Shelley in Scarborough

Cut weed like trees and trimmed permanent ones

The service from the beginning was exemplary from the quote to the date the work was to be done. Very professional manner what was verbally quoted the work was completed as discussed. Clean up was also efficient. Friendly, affordable and great work. Shelley R.

Hi Shelley, thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sure your neighbour is very happy to lose those weed trees as well. You can put in that new fence now that the trees have been cleared away. Good luck with your garden plans. I'm glad everything went well. Consider yourself one of our preferred clients. All the best, Craig.

Craig in Hamilton
Craig in Hamilton

5 Neighbours mass tree pruning and removal day

Absolutely, amazing work. Craig and his team worked with my neighbours (5 neighbours backyard in the course of 2 days) and I to completely let in the sun in all of our backyards, removing trees where needed and pruning the trees that only needed a trim off the top or sides to let more sunlight into our backyards. Craig made the experience look and feel so effortlessly. By no means was it simple but he made the process simple.
Worth every penny and we will have Craig's team back in the winter to take care of pruning of our fruit trees and remove more trees in necessary. Great Job and highly recommended for all your Tree removal and pruning services... If you work with your neighbours to pool your resources you will get more done and bring down the cost for everyone. Very accommodating for these neighbourhood projects. Again, my new number 1 go to company for Tree Removal and Pruning - CB Tree.

Wow, thanks for the fine review Craig. The participation of your neighbors made the overall prices more affordable for everyone. We didnt have to travel and set up multiple times which made the delivery of services much quicker and less costly for everybody. We appreciate the combined work and the positive review of it. We look forward to returning in the winter to complete the rest of the project. Have a great summer, happy gardening and we'll see you again soon with more woodchips. All the best, Craig.

Sandra in Oshawa
Sandra in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Maple Tree Haircut

My big beautiful maple tree was well overdue for a clean up/trim. Craig and his crew went over and above what I expected. It looks so great and I am very pleased. Also did a great job cleaning up afterwards. Thanks Craig!

Now that the deadwood has been removed and the inner canopy has been elevated and thinned, the lawn and garden will see much more sunlight and the overall health of this beautiful Maple tree will be greatly improved. We appreciate the work and the kind review of it. Thank you for both. All the best, Craig.

Tracks Family
Tracks Family

Tree Trimming and Hoarding

We hired Craig to trim back a huge tree before we starting building our house. He also took care of the tree protection zone for a few trees in the backyard. He did great work, and even though the hoarding took a little longer than expected he didn't change the price he quoted. I'd definitely recommend CB to take care of your trees!

Thanks for the review, Mike and Robin. The tree is back far enough now for the new edition and the hoarding zone will protect the tree from all the construction equipment. Thanks for choosing us to help you with your trees. We appreciate the work and the kind review. All the best, Craig.

More about CB Tree Service

NOTICE: During the COVID-19 crisis, CB Tree Service is considered an essential business and is operational during this time for all your needs.

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTARS' BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019 & 2011!

WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 47 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.