CB Tree Service

Reviews for CB Tree Service

tmtraynor108 in Toronto
tmtraynor108 in Toronto

Spruce tree removal

I had two overgrown Spruce trees starting to cover my front entrance that had to be removed, along with a diseased shub. My neighbour also needed 2 dead stumps removed. They were not big jobs and I wanted a local company. Craig replied immediately to my call and came out same day for a quote. He was very reasonable and was able to start the next day on a Saturday! Fantastic service, quote included clean up. Would highly recommend!

The front entrance looks much larger with those two Spruce trees cleared away. It makes the front of the house stand out better and less cluttered. Thank you for the work and the kind review. I'm glad your neighbour is happy too. Please expect the sane service to anyone you send our way.
Enjoy the yard, all the best to you, Craig.

Darren
Darren

Definitely Recommended

We had a large branch that caused some property damage to the neighbors on a weekend. Called CB Tree Service and they promptly came out and did an assessment.

Next day they were on site and did a quick great clean up job so the neighbors could get their services restored.

Definitely recommend them for any tree service job you need.

I'm always amazed how often a large tree or branch can come crashing down and narrowly miss many targets where there would be extensive damage. Luckily this particular branch did just that, avoiding striking the houses in It's path. I'm glad it only pulled down the service wires and only struck a small shed. The damage could have been so much worse. We look forward to returning later in the winter to reassess the hazards posed by this aging willow tree. The winter months are an excellent time to inspect the upper canopy when the branches aren't obscured by the leaves. You're wise to be proactive about corrective pruning to prevent a reoccurrence, especially since the tree has already failed, quite unexpectantly. An added bonus is that in the winter months when our work has slowed, we can spend more time on the tree and offer seasonally reduced prices.
Thank you for bringing us back to look after this fallen limb for you. We welcome the chance to help you again in a few months. Thank you for the work and the kind review
All the best, Craig. .

Tree and shrub culling.

They came with equipment. Cut everything they had to. Suggested (to be included in the already quoted price. ) some other things they could do. Cleaned up all kinds of old leaf piles on the driveway. Great to drive in now. They chipped all the cut and chopped stuff in their machine.
Great.

The area looks much larger with all the overhanging branches removed. I'm pleased you're pleased. Thank you for the work. I'm grateful for the review. See you next time. All the best, Craig.

Lyndon in Scarborough
Lyndon in Scarborough
3 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Tree Pruning and Stump Removal

I needed a few stumps removed in the backyard as well as pruning of a number of trees. Craig is straightforward and honest in addition to being a skilled and thoughtful arborist. The job was done well and at very reasonable price. With a lot of trees on my property I'm glad I have somebody to call who I can trust to do quality affordable work. Thanks again Craig.

Thanks for the kind words Lyndon. The job went very well. , racoons and all. The neighbour's tree isn't threatening the glass solarium anymore and the yard looks much bigger with the canopy raised and away from the roof. Thank you for your continued patronage, It's always a pleasure.
All the best, Craig.

Shane in Pickering
Shane in Pickering
10 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree Stump

I had a small tree stump that I needed whittled down and I called Craig for a quote. He was really busy but luckily he was in the area and was able to give me a quote. I wanted to go ahead with it and since it was a quick job and he was able to do it on the spot because he had the machine in the trailer. Craig was friendly, helpful and gave me some good tips on my trees in the front. I will be calling him in the future for all my tree needs.

Hey Shane, thanks for the review. I'm sure we'll ba back to help your mother in law with that ugly removal and hopefully we can poke those menacing pieces of deadwood out of your trees at the sane time. You look after that torn achilles heel and get better. Nice meeting all of you. Take care, all the best, Craig.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Stump removal

I put out a request to remove a stump. Craig responded within minutes. He was at my house within an hour. Job done! Wow, great service at a great price! Thanks, Craig!

Thanks Bill
Appreciate the review
Luckily I was nearby. I better watch out or everyone will think I can respond In minutes lol. Thanks for the work it was an interesting stump. I had fun, all the best , Craig.

Keith in Thornhill
Keith in Thornhill

Very satified with the service

First time to use the service from CB Tree to trim 2 trees from my yard. Craig provided good suggestions on what to do and completed the work efficiently within the quoted time. The trees are now looking nice and branches are not crowded. Hope they will withstand the strong winds that we had last year.

Thank you very much Keith, both for the work and for taking
the time to post a review. The trees are much safer now with the improved airflow through the trees. They can withstand the wind gusts now that the interior of the canopies have been thinned and cleaned out. Many trees that we encounter could benefit from this procedure. Corrective pruning and canopy thinning is good for the longevity and health of the trees. It allows for unobstructed air passage through the tree, instead of blocking the wind and fighting to withstand nature's forces. Often, this is how and where large branches and sometimes the whole tree, can fail. You've done well, having this work completed before the coming summer storms when the tree is full of leaves, and much heavier. All the best, Craig.

Jerry in Scarborough  in Orleans
Jerry in Scarborough in Orleans

Tree Trimming

This is the second time I’ve used this service and once again I was very pleased with the all aspects of CB Tree Service. The only negative thing that I could say is that Craig did not return a phone call promptly, but I soon realized that he must have been overwhelmed with emergency calls due to a wind storm. Despite this minor, understandable issue, the crew worked efficiently in trimming , and clean up with zero damage to any part of the property. The clean up was very thorough. If I need any tree related services in the future, I will certainly give him a call.

Thank you Gerry, for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the work awarded us and the review. All the best to you, Craig,

crosses890 in Old Toronto
crosses890 in Old Toronto

Tree Branch Removal From Neighbour's yard

Craig and Team were FANTASTIC!! they removed large branches that was spilling over onto my property from my neighbours massive tree .. They were able to get every single branch. We were very satisfied with their work!! Thanks again CB Tree!!!

Peter and Vicki

Thank you very much Peter. The tree shouldn't need any attention for many years now. In spite of the overhang trimming back from the property line, the tree still looks great. We appreciate the work and the kind review.
All the best, Craig.

Frank S.
Frank S.

Pine Tree Removal

I contacted Craig by phone for a quote for removal of old pine tree in rear corner of property. He was very responsive and professional. He came onsite and quoted removal for reasonable cost. Craig and his crew looked after all the aspects of the removal/mulching of the tree. They cleaned up the area and also area around truck/machine. He even carved out a bench for us, from one of the tree stumps. I will definitely call CB Tree for any tree service.

Thanks for the review Frank. The yard looks much bigger without that old tree in the corner. Spreading the woodchips around the garden area created a nice ground cover under the other trees. Good luck with the yard this year. Thanks for the work. All the best, Craig

More about CB Tree Service

NOTICE: During the COVID-19 crisis, CB Tree Service is considered an essential business and is operational during this time for all your needs.

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTARS' BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019 & 2011!

WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 47 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.