50 Weybright Crt Toronto ON M1S 5A8

Reviews for CB Tree Service

Joseph in Scarborough
Joseph in Scarborough

Tree Removal

CB Tree Service were professional, friendly, and efficient. I left instructions and was away at work. They did a great job with the tree removal and left my yard clean.

Always a pleasure to hear our customers are happy with our work. Thanks very much for taking the time to review us.
All the best, Craig.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Great Work By Craig And Team

After recent strong winds, one of my backyard tree was broken and was leaning to the next one. When I found out, it was already Firday night. I text Craig in the evening and he immediately respond and promised to visit the next day.

On Saturday morning, I took photo of the broken tree and sent to Craig. He managed to visit my house at around 11:30 am. He quickly surveyed the damage and suggested to take down both trees. And he said his team can come in the afternoon. Without hesitation, I agreed with his estimation. Craig and his team appeared at my door step at 2 pm that afternoon.

In a few hours of hard work, those 2 trees were taken down properly, and also trimmed the substantial limbs off another mature tree that were overhang my house. The wood were cut to right size for fire wood. All of the debris were cleaned up, leaving the yard absolutely spotless.

They were extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend CB Tree Experts. If you need any tree work to be done properly, please do not hesitate to use CB's service.

Hi Tim. Your evergreen tree was one of many Spruce trees that could not withstand the strong winds from that storm. I'm glad it stayed upright until we arrived. The job went very well and I'm grateful for both the work and the kind review.
Please consider yourself one of our many preferred customers. All the best, Craig.

Pete in Toronto
Pete in Toronto

Tree Removal Emergency

70 ft Fallen tree almost hit my home, only thing stopping it was that it was leaning against another tree approx 4 ft from my roof. With high winds the tree could have shift and fallen onto my home. Craig came by and helped secure the tree until his team could get there to safely to remove. They did an amazing job, no damage to the home or surrounding garden, the clean up was great - other than a stump you would never know that a tree was dismantled on my lawn. Thanks for the fast and great service - I will be using Craig again for some tree pruning in my back yard.

Thanks for the Work Pete. I'm glad the tree stayed up overnight until we could return to bring it down safely. It could have done a lot of damage. The evergreen trees seem to be the most frequent victims of the last windstorm. We removed many of them that had uprooted and toppled. I'm glad yours was wedged into the adjoining tree to prevent that. Looking forward to the pruning whenever you are ready. All the best, Craig.

Peter in Old Toronto
Peter in Old Toronto

Tree Stump Removal

Craig was great to deal with and did a fantastic job removing a large tree stump from my backyard. I would use CB Tree Service for all future jobs.

Peter

Thanks for the work Peter. The new fence can now be installed without any obstructions for the posts. Have a great summer....if it ever gets here. All the best, Craig.

Mat from Toronto
Mat from Toronto

Another great project with Craig and team

Second time we've used Craig's services, yet again found him to be flexible and easy to work with and great value compared to other firms. He trimmed the substantial limbs off a number of mature trees that were beginning to overhang my house and cut the wood to size so we can season and burn it later. Site was immaculately clean, could barely even tell they had been.

Wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words Mat. Always a pleasure working with you. The trees should be fine for a good while now. All the best to you and your family, sincerely, Craig.

Martin from Toronto
Martin from Toronto

Reducing the threat of big trees

A couple of tall trees planted too close to the house needed removal or trimming. Great advice after careful listening and the decision was made to cautiously trim them. Executed without drama or damage to the house, the garden and fences or the crew. Craig is easy to deal with and comes highly recommended.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Martin.
The trimming of the trees should stop the branches from banging the roof and keeping you up at night. I'm glad the job went well and we appreciate the winter work. Pleasant dreams, all the best, Craig.

Mr & Mrs D in Scarborough
Mr & Mrs D in Scarborough

Tip Top Tree Service

We have known and obtained the services of CB Tree for many years and can confirm the professional service by Craig and his Crew. Outstanding knowledge and workmanship keeps us calling on Craig for all our needs. We had overhanging limbs that our neighbour was afraid of and Craig was on the job same day to assist. You won't be disappointed. We can't thank you enough Craig, once again. Bev & Denis

The large Siberian Elm tree at the back of the property was due for a good thinning and lightening of the canopy. The overhanging limbs were in danger of snapping and falling due to both their length and the weight of all the foliage out at the tips. The pruning has also improved the airflow through the tree, which will enable it to be much more resistant to wind gusts and the weight stresses of snow and ice. Going forward, you will enjoy much more sunlight that will filter through to the back garden. I'm confident we have removed all of the hazardous limbs and I'm pleased to report that your neighbor is no longer afraid of the tree. Thank you for your continued patronage and support of our work. We're grateful for both. As always, please consider yourself one of our preferred customers.
All the best, Craig.

Peter M from Toronto
Peter M from Toronto

Tree Removal X 3

416-410-1010
Un Known
M5R2E2

I can't say enough about Craig. If there was more than 10, I would have given it. First of all...quick....I had a tree crack at the base and landed on my house. Craig was there within an hour to secure it.

Secondly...knowledgeable...knew exactly what to do and was able to remove 2 other trees that were starting to lean and look like they may fall on the power lines.

Thirdly...amazing service...had the 3 trees removed and cut down to firewood within 24 hours and cleaned up every last branch.

Lastly...Craig was such a class act...he cut 2 of the trees to the right size for a treehouse and even made a little stool for my 3 year old. (photo attached).

I wish I had more trees, so I could hire him again!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Peter. I'm glad everything went well and before the trees had a chance to fall over. That was quite a storm. You were very obliging as well and thank you very much for the generous tip. We're very grateful for the work and the kind review. Please consider yourself a preferred customer and be assured any
one you send our way will be treated just as well.
All the best to you and your family, Craig.

Sherri Lang from Scarborough
Sherri Lang from Scarborough

Removal of large dead stump

C B Tree service is amazing. I had a problem stump within a planting area. There was some difficulty in getting to it because of the terrain and access down a narrow step system.

CB Tree service came immediately and creatively managed access. This was without drama and done cost effectively. Truly, without this company, CB, we would have lost time and money.

I am very impressed. Please do not hesitate to use CB.

Thanks for the work and the kind review Sherri, we're grateful for both. Welcome to our growing list of preferred customers. All the best, Craig.

Migs in Scarborough
Migs in Scarborough

Tree & Stump Removal

416-410-1010
Un Known
M5R2E2

I called CB Tree Experts to remove a tall blue spruce in my front yard that was leaning dangerously towards my neighbours driveway. Within a few days Craig came by, gave me a quote and within 2 weeks the job was done. CB Tree did an amazing job removing the tree and stump and also cleaned up all of the debris, leaving the yard absolutely spotless!! They were extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend CB Tree Experts!!

Thanks for the kind words Migs. With the leaning tree now looked after, the front planter is ready for replacement trees or shrubs. Thank you for the work and taking the time to review us. We appreciate both. All the best, Craig.

More about CB Tree Service

CB TREE SERVICE - WINNER OF HOMESTAR'S BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 44 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.