CB Tree Service

Tree Service
ON M5R2E2
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in North York  >  CB Tree Service  >  Tree Removal X 3
Peter M from Toronto
Peter M from Toronto

Tree Removal X 3

CB Tree Service
416-410-1010
M5R2E2

I can't say enough about Craig. If there was more than 10, I would have given it. First of all...quick....I had a tree crack at the base and landed on my house. Craig was there within an hour to secure it.

Secondly...knowledgeable...knew exactly what to do and was able to remove 2 other trees that were starting to lean and look like they may fall on the power lines.

Thirdly...amazing service...had the 3 trees removed and cut down to firewood within 24 hours and cleaned up every last branch.

Lastly...Craig was such a class act...he cut 2 of the trees to the right size for a treehouse and even made a little stool for my 3 year old. (photo attached).

I wish I had more trees, so I could hire him again!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words Peter. I'm glad everything went well and before the trees had a chance to fall over. That was quite a storm. You were very obliging as well and thank you very much for the generous tip. We're very grateful for the work and the kind review. Please consider yourself a preferred customer and be assured any
one you send our way will be treated just as well.
All the best to you and your family, Craig.