Cayne's The Super Houseware Store

HomeStars  >  Housewares in Thornhill  >  Cayne's The Super Houseware Store

Reviews for Cayne's The Super Houseware Store

Maui1234 in Markham
Maui1234 in Markham

Faulty product out of box

Cuisenart single serve coffee maker didn't work out of box. Caynes told me to bring back to exchange. I said I would prefer refund as I didn't want to chance it again. I was then rudely dismissed and told to "make sure I had my receipt". Wow. Buyer beware and Caynes, you score a 0 on customer service for that one. Boo.

Carol from York
Carol from York

Food Processor Purchase

The prices are fantastic. I needed to replace my food processor. I have bought appliances on amazon for significantly reduced prices, but the food processor was $40 cheaper at Caynes. But what impressed me the most was that although I had left my receipt on the counter as I left the store (and therefore my guarantee) when I returned the next day the clerk on the Customer Service desk was able to quickly reproduce a copy to give me. All the staff are knowledgeable and very friendly. I live on the other side of town, but am happy to travel far to shop here. Thank you Caynes.

Riaz in North york
Riaz in North york
10 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Be Very Careful

Just purchased a food mixer and comparable is overstated by $150.00. Be very careful of this place. The comparable prices are way off on many products. They don't put the model numbers on their website so that direct comparisons can't be made. Comparing the power rating of the product usually shows that they sell products at the lower end of the range.

Amy & Jeff in Toronto
Amy & Jeff in Toronto

Coffee Machine

The staff at this store were very helpful and friendly and they helped us pick out the perfect coffee maker. We much prefer this store over the big box stores. Excellent selection, great prices, and wonderful customer service.

Barb in East york
Barb in East york
7 reviews East York, ON

Housewares

Whenever I want or need anything for my kitchen I go to Caynes first. They have a wonderfull selection and the best prices in town. I LOVE my can opener. I know it sounds silly but it's something I use everyday and don't take for granted . thank you Caynes!

Sheri Goldberg in North york
Sheri Goldberg in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Casual dishes

Over the years, Cannes has been my first stop for anything for the kitchen or bath. There prices are very competitive and they are usually most helpful in finding items for me or letting me know when they are in stock. Great for gift ware too. My first place to start when I am stuck for an idea.

Lauren J in Thornhill
Lauren J in Thornhill
4 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Misc housewares

In making my house into a home, Cayne's has been the best place for me to go for appliances, housewares and more. Their prices are better than everyone else's (even better than sale prices at the big department stores). Their selection is amazing, and their employees always know exactly where to take you when you are looking for something in particular.

LT8
LT8
17 reviews Thornhill, ON

Stainless Steel Kettle Purchased

I've been looking for a stainless steel plug-in kettle for some time now, and Cayne's had the best price on a Hamilton Beach kettle with a cool-touch exterior. Their regular price was equal to the occasional sale price offered by big box stores, and on top of that, they had lots of kettles in stock. Everything works great and the staff are friendly if you need them for anything. Otherwise, they let you browse without following you around like they do in some stores. My only minor complaint is that parking can be limited, especially when it's busy on weekends - but other than that, I'd recommend Cayne's for its huge selection and reasonable prices.

tbo
tbo
1 review North York, ON

coffee machine

I needed a coffee machine and the staff was extremely helpful. He guy working there explained all the different types of coffee machines and gave his recommendations. He let us sample a few different machines by making us lattes! He was very honest and up front about the advantages and disadvantages to each machine (e.g. one machine has a history of breaking).