Cavalier Home Fashions

Reviews for Cavalier Home Fashions

Lois haines from Toronto
Lois haines from Toronto

Bedding and linens

Carmen is amazing to work with. She has top quality merchandise, in all styles and colours. She arranges custom made bedding to fit any sized bed. Also, a big plus, she let me take some bedding home which allowed me to see how it worked in my bedroom. I also purchased a silk duvet which l love.

Martin Griscti from Toronto
Martin Griscti from Toronto

Master Bedroom

My wife and I needed new ideas and products for redoing our bedroom. Cavalier had some really great linen and accent products for the space at reasonable prices. Staff was friendly and knowledgable.