Cass-A-Bella Construction

General Contractors
Cass-A-Bella Construction

Reviews for Cass-A-Bella Construction

Worse ever

Very unprofessional people. They don't care about their customers. They don't show up and their quality is very poor. Never hire them. We had paid so much money and they don't even finish the job. It is taking 3 times more than what they promised. Spread the words. Hiring them was our biggest mistake of our project.

Specheeles  in East York
Specheeles in East York

Incredible

Just save your money don’t hire them please never on site and I tkink honestly they dont care about costumers idea and charles speak please record him because I goes back on his promise they just want money without do any work

John Hebert in East york
John Hebert in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Second Storey Addition

We recently added a second storey addition to our house and I would strongly recommend Cass-A-Bella to anyone looking to hire a contractor.
They are friendly, courteous, trustworthy and professional. They showed up everyday and provided quality workmanship. Based on their work we added several little projects onto their to-do list. Costs were reasonable and the whole project was completed in a timely fashion. We were extremely pleased with our dealing with Fernando and his crew. We have a beautiful home now and we 'd like to extend our appreciation to Fernando, Tony, Larry and Gino. Great work guys ! Thank you so much.

angelos in North york
angelos in North york
1 review North York, ON

Exterior renovation

The stucco on our home required major repair and updating due substandard work and years of wear. We decided to increase the curb appeal at the same time altering the whole look of our home. We replaced the stucco, added a new porch, a new basement window, stone, and some new metal work among other things. We have received compliments on the new design. I am very happy with the outcome and found the materials and work was very well done.

I found Fernando, Charles, Tony and the crew to be very understanding of our needs and they were very competent and eager in delivering what we envisioned.

I think they deserve the highest rating because of two things. A proper job and customer service.

Proper job- Two examples:
I had a leak for over 7 years that would only happen on very stormy rainfalls. I had paid two other contractors to correct the problem, with no success. Fernando determined why the original construction was flawed, explained it to me and corrected the problem.

As part of the new porch we had some custom metal workdone for the roof. When I spoke with the sub-trade he informed me that he was one of only three people in Toronto that was capable of doing the work. Obviously, Casa-a-Bella picked one of the best metal workers. More importantly the subcontractor (who had never dealt with Casa-A-Bella before) told me that he had scheduled two days for the job but he was able to complete it in one day, because he said the wood-work frame completed by Gino and Tony of Casa-A-Bella was a professional job that made his work so much easier.

Customer Service- Top notch. Every concern I had was dealt with and corrected with no complaints. They made sure I was happy with every aspect of the final product.

I am so confident in their work that I contracted them again to complete a stunning bathroom renovation.

In the end it comes down to "you get what you pay for".

Gi & John Leo in North york
Gi & John Leo in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

2nd storey addition and back &side addition with garage

We just wanted to share how happy we are with Cass-a-bella!!! We have signed a contract to start construction this spring/summer. Fernando has been amazing during phase one of the project, which was coming up with the contract and design for our home. We called Cass-a-bella for a quote, since we saw a house they had completed on our street, and they completed that job efficiently and beautifully! We had met up with quite a few other builders/contractors and Fernando is the one that stood out for us. He has always treated us as if we are his #1 priority, even though he has other projects on the go. Also, for the quality of work that is being done, his price is very fair. He has been so reliable...any time we have had any questions, our email or phone message is always answered immediately! This is a huge project and a huge decision for us, and he has made us feel so comfortable! Fernando and his partner Charles have also helped speed up the long permit process through their amazing advice and help! We look forward to the next phase of our project...and we have to say that we look forward to it with 100% excitement (and no worries) since we feel confident that we have chosen the right company!!!

Gi & John,

We appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to the next phase in building your dream home.

The key to a successful home renovation starts with great clients like yourselves to work with.

Fernando & Charles
Cass-a-Bella Construction

James and Amy in East York
James and Amy in East York
1 review East York, ON

complete 2nd story addition

Fernando and his team were amazing from the get go the extremely detailed quotation and professional representation by Fernando my family and I would like to thank gino, larry, and tony aswell, for their quality work and professionalism we would highly recommend everyone to use cass a bella construction if the want the job done right and on time with the highest quality craftsmanship
Thanks guys from Amy James and Tristan

It was a pleasure working for you. Since we meet for the first time i can see what a great client to work for it.
At the end of the project, we all appreciate when a client says good thinks about us.
It will make us working harder for the next client.
The boys Larry/Gino /Tony they say THANK YOU AS WELL.

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto
4 reviews York, ON

3rd floor gut out and reno, maintain 100 year old archtitecture while redesigning kitchen, bathrooms, 1st and 2nd floors plus basement. Electrical and plumbing gut out.

We intereviewed several design/builders and settled upon Fernando and his business partner Charles. They provided a number of terrific design ideas from an aesthetic and practical perspective. Once agreed upon, the plan proceeded as promised. Sub trades were of good quality and were managed closely. As is likely typical, my wife and I made a number of changes along the way. Fernando and his team were very amenable to these but always ensured that we understood the consequences of our change request from a price and timeline perspective. As such, there were no surprises at any time. We contracted for quality design services and construction workmanship managed and delivered by a fair and ethical business owner at a fair, market price and that is exactly what we received. I would not hesitate to recommend Cass-A-Bella based on our experience.

TANK YOU Bob
We thank you for the opportunity to built your project, we knew that your project was a great success due to a great client that you and Heather are, we understood the design that you requested and we delivery .
Thank you very match ...

Adam in the Beach
Adam in the Beach
1 review Scarborough, ON

2nd storey additon, main floor renovation

We had a single storey bungalow that we brought Cass-a-bella in to add a second storey and renovate part of the main level. It involved every aspect of the trades, as well as some design to ensure it blended in to the architecture/era of the street. The team did an amazing job, with high quality products and great talent. The job was done on our budget and was completed before the projected end date.

Hi Adam hope all well with you and the family
We want you thank you for the kind words that you wrote. in regards your project.
As you know we are always here to serve you and all clients.

J & L in Toronto
J & L in Toronto

Two storey addition and gut and lowering of basement

We had a 1,000 square foot granny suite built off the back of our home. It was a two storey addition, mud room, drop of the main houses basement and rough ins. The team started on time and finish on time and on budget. We did add a few things to the project but Charles and Fernando never took advantage of pricing on change orders - always fair. They worked really well with our Architect and they were on top of things all the time. We started the build in November 2004 (finished May 2005), Larry, Gino and Chris and the rest of the guys worked really hard to get it framed before it snowed. Great group, professional, they care about their clients and they take pride in their work. We had at the time an extremely difficult neighbour who did not like the renovation, Cass-A-Bella dealt with him and kept things rolling despite all his interference. I highly recommend them.

More about Cass-A-Bella Construction

The Cass-A-Bella Construction is lead by Fernando Duarte who manages and schedules all projects regarding the trades and materials. Charles Sciberras who handles design, costing and contract writing. Both these expereinced professionals are supported by a team of dedicated, licensed craftsmen which make up the backbone of the company. With ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?