Casa Loma Masonry

HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Markham  >  Casa Loma Masonry

Reviews for Casa Loma Masonry

Private User reviews Markham, ON

So disappointed

Giving the parging and brick replacement work to CasaLoma is the most regretful thing I have ever done. The quality of the work were so disappointed. The parging have several cracks after half year, the mortar already fell off after a winter and the color was outstanding. After contact the office, first he said that is not an issue, then no responses for the followup calls. The warrity was writen in the contract, but there is no garantee at all from my experience. Besides, he gave the work to a subcontract who only came to work between 5-7pm.

We appreciate all feedback. In looking through our recent records, we have not been able to find any disgruntled customers. Since you are a private user, we cannot be in contact with you to rectify any issues. We are proud of the fact that we have been in business over 40 years. Our ongoing goal is to provide our customers with quality service, industry leading knowledge, and experience through our Casa Loma Masonry team. We would also like to point out that we do not subcontract any of our work. We are very fair and respectful towards our customers. In saying that, we kindly ask you to contact us regarding your concerns of our work done at your home. We are certain that we will be able to turn your experience into a positive one.

PT in Markham
PT in Markham

Parging and Landscaping

Fantastic company Casa Loma Masonry was to deal with, prompt, professional and very nice every step of the way. The best part is my place looks great!! I will be using them again for sure!
highly recommend!!!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Masonry Work on Front Steps

Paolo and his team were fabulous. I was impressed with the quality of the work and the communication by them. We are pleased with the stone work and I have to add that his office manager, Louisa, is extremely helpful and made the process easy. They were also helpful in dealing with our condo corp.'s demanding approvals process.

Highly recommend!

ChowD
ChowD
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

The Whole Works (new patio, walkway, front entrance, bricks replacement, tuck pointing, parging)

Paolo is a fantastic owner/foreman/consultative salesmen all roll into one. From the first engagement to the last, I have nothing but praise for him and his business.

The house was built in 1987 and my family has owned the house as 2nd owners since 1996. We haven't had any outdoor work done to the house since the day we purchased aside from yard work.

My fiance and I are now entrusted with this house and we decided to make it our own. We had brick damage to the back of the house, bricks damaged to the front of the house and decided to redo the walkway, front steps and backyard patio stone.

From all the Masonry that I contacted, they were the quickest to respond and most professional in terms of determining the undertaking of the job.

The price wasn't cheap but we were given assurance of the quality finish. We were even asked after handing the deposit to go to their supplier to look at the Techno Bloc Blu 60 and Blu 80 in person.

The crew came and started the job exactly when Paolo said they are available to come. Although the job took more time to complete than initially estimated, it was at no additional cost.

Casa Loma Masonry is very fair with their customers and try to do all they can to satisfy their customers. I am glad to provide them the business and will recommend them to anyone else in the Greater Toronto Area.

I would like to thank you very much for the kind words and the appreciation shown by this post.Indeed this was a very detailed and extensive project with a lot of hurdles to climb but thanks to my team and the vast experience brought to this project all obstacles were able to be dealt with... Derek, you were great to work for and very accommodating along the way and it was a pleasure to work for you and Casa Loma Masonry are looking forward to doing business with you again on your next project.
Paolo

Steve P in Markham
Steve P in Markham

Landscaping

The Casa Loma Team did a stellar job of landscaping at my property. Paolo is skilled, knowledgeable and experienced in this space, and the Masons are very skilled and delivered a high quality of workmanship that you don't see a lot of anymore. They worked efficiently from start to finish. We are very happy with the results. The new landscaping has added an extra level of character to our house. It makes us happy each time we pull into the driveway and see its appeal each time. This is our second time using Casa Loma Masonry, and we'll definitely use them again.

Thank you Steve for your feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you again. We look forward to many more!

mary from Toronto
mary from Toronto

flagstone on concrete porch and walkway

Jake and his team did a wonderful job! They are very friendly, professional, extremely competent and work well together. Very happy with the work they did and truly appreciate the workmanship involved in the laying and cutting of the flagstone. The concrete steps had a curve and Jake did a great job cutting the flagstone and giving it a natural look. Thanks for making my house look gorgeous!

Thank you Mary for taking the time to write this review. It was great working with you. We take pride in our services and we are very happy to hear this feedback!

Landscaping at my home

Just a quick note to thank Jake and the Casa Loma Masonry team for the fine landscaping work they completed at my home over the past 2 weeks. They were very conscientious, detailed and hard working, all of which was greatly appreciated.

Susan Schielke from Markham
Susan Schielke from Markham

Brick Windowsill Replacement

End to end our dealings with Casa Loma Masonry were great. They were responsive, professional and did the work as they promised, when they promised. Paolo provided a quote on the spot, followed up in writing and the cost never changed. I would recommend them based on the quality of work completed, the clean up and customer respect.

Looking for Masonry & Bricklaying pros in Markham?