Casa Leather Line

Casa Leather Line

Reviews for Casa Leather Line

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

sectional sofa bed

Casa Leather in Brampton was very personal and professional. Ordered a sectional sofa bed and it was done in the time frame specified. Delivery men were very neat too. Thank you!

Chris B.
Chris B.

Buying 2nd Sofa Set

Bought a custom Leather Sofa Set about 15 years ago with the top quality leather. You should see it today - it's still in perfect condition. We initially went there to get the seat cushions restuffed, but we decided to just order another couch set. Very excited about the replacement set. It is my humble opinion that you cannot beat the exceptional value and quality of Casa's products. In addition they look after their products should you have any problems down the road. Parm provided us with very knowledeable and patient advice with regard to our couch selection and also helped us decide the colour from their vast selection of leathers and colours. We received exceptional service. As I received a recommendation years ago to buy a couch set here, I would not hesitate to pass on my experience and recommend Casa Leather to anyone looking to purchase a couch set. Thank You.

Thank you so much Mr.Chris, for giving us an opportunity again to furnish your home! We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Custom Made Sofa's

Thank you CASA for the great job on my new leather sofas and nice helpful staff.
They were made exactly to the requirements I specified.
I am very happy with them & enjoying them.
I would definetly recommend your company to my family and friends.

Josie

Jasmeet  in Cambridge
Jasmeet in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Purchase

My husband and I purchased a leather sofa from Casa Leather Line not too long ago. The owner was very helpful when recommending which furniture would best suit our home.They also had a wide variety of colours and fabrics for us to choose from. We brought a picture because we heard that they do custom furniture, which made choosing a style far more easier!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AVOID THIS PLACE! Also, they're writing their own reviews here.

Is there a negative five-star option available? Because this is what this company will get. These people promised me everything just to make the final sale, and then when it came time to deliver, nothing. They took almost four months to complete the order, and did it really, really half-assed. Please save yourself a world of headaches and do not shop here.

I am manager of this company and I am sorry that this person claims we are writing our own reviews. We do not and HomeStars would not let us write fake reviews where is proof this person is writing real things?
I am requesting to this person give your information as to who is
he/she is. You are most welcome to come in or call me 905-803-8056. If there are any problems I will be happy to talk to you. We are in business for 18 years.

This is first time I am responding this review because one of my customers told me yesterday about this review. That customer just bought the third sofa set for his family.

Sometimes there are delays if the fabric or leather is not in stock
but the customer is made aware of this. These are custom made pieces
and we will always refund if the job was not started.

e reviews where is proof this person is writing real things. I am requesting to this person give your information who is he this customer most welcome to come to me call me 905-803-8056. if any problem I will be happy to look forward to talk to this person. we are in business from 18 years. this is first time I am responding this review because . one of my customer told me yesterday about this review. he bought third sofa set for his family.

shawn from Etobicoke
shawn from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Had A Custom Made Couch

I had a custom couch made by Casa Leather. Dealt with a wonderful chap named Dennis. 6 months later, we have an issue with the box spring. I contacted them, and asked for Dennis and found that Dennis no longer works for the company. I am now working with Parm and it has been a customer service nightmare. Phone calls don't get returned, e-mails don't get responses. I had an appointment set up, by Parm, for someone to come and look at the issue on Saturday evening. Did anyone show up?? No. Did I get a phone call on Monday to explain what happened? No. I am very upset, trying to get this resolved. I have been trying to get this resolved for 3 weeks, but feel like I am getting the run around.

Needless to say I am not impressed with the post purchase service. I will keep you posted as to how this all resolves...

Sam from Mississauga
Sam from Mississauga

Casa product

We bought leather sectional custom made and they done wonderful job I'm very happy with my sofa I recommend this place to everyone this is the best furniture store from all of them

Tony  from Etobicoke
Tony from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Couch seat re-foaming

We bought a leather couch and chair 13 years ago from Casa Leather and the seat cushions needed re-foaming.
We brought them in and they were ready for pick up the very same day.
how`s that for good service!
Good product and service !

Laura in Brampton
Laura in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Custom made sofa

I had recently got a custom made sofa ordered from casa leather line and I needed it in a very short span of time and casa leather line did whatever they had to do to meet my deadline, which was amazing! Their service is really good. I was referred here by a friend and I would definitely recommend this place to others!

Looking for Furniture pros in Mississauga?